Kioti Subframe options

/ Kioti Subframe options #1  

suiteskull

Tractor
DK45SE
I have a DK45SE that I would like to adapt a Bradco 609 as a subframe install instead of a 3 point (which it currently is). I prefer the 4 point style mounts to the ladder style mounts due to the smaller amount of "stuff" attached to the backhoe while it is not installed. It appears that the only options are Woods and Bradco mounts to base this off of. I have seen a couple of members here have accomplished what I am looking to do, but they are not active any longer, so messages are not being read.

Do any of you happen to have pictures of the woods or bradco mounts installed on the DK45 tractors? I am coming up short in my searches and would like to chose the best option that interferes with the 3 point bars the least while it is in "tractor" mode, and holds the backhoe as close to the rear tires as possible.

Since I will most likely be creating this from scratch I could adjust as necessary, but having a good starting point would be great. Also could the whole assy be produced from 1/2" plate or would thicker be better?
Thanks.

/ Kioti Subframe options #2  
I just bought a Bradco 9HD backhoe and looking to adapt to the Kioti NX5510HST Cab subframe, I have 2 SCV banks factory installed (spring loaded center return) I would like to add dedicated ports for the backhoe.

/ Kioti Subframe options
I just bought a Bradco 9HD backhoe and looking to adapt to the Kioti NX5510HST Cab subframe, I have 2 SCV banks factory installed (spring loaded center return) I would like to add dedicated ports for the backhoe.
I recall reading that with these backhoes, once you are mounted close enough to the tires to balance the machine out, the backhoe seat is, almost or is, touching the tractor seat (At least on the DK series). You may have to mount it pretty far back with a ladder style. There are a couple of comments here about cab Kiotis: Backhoe - DK45 subframe