Kioti Warranty Concerns

/ Kioti Warranty Concerns #52  
Kioti tractors are made in Korea and China. Kubota tractors are made in Georgia, US. Most likely the cost cutting is in payroll. I'll pay more for made in America.
Let's try to stay on track here, all KIOTI Tractors, UTV's and Zero Turn Mowers are manufactured in South Korea. None of KIOTI Products are manufactured in China. KIOTI Branded 3-Point Attachments are manufactured in the U.S.

/ Kioti Warranty Concerns #53  
Kioti tractors are made in Korea and China. Kubota tractors are made in Georgia, US. Most likely the cost cutting is in payroll. I'll pay more for made in America.
Kubota tractors are manufactured in India,China,Thailand,Japan,Canada and the US. Google is your friend!

/ Kioti Warranty Concerns #54  
Let's try to stay on track here, all KIOTI Tractors, UTV's and Zero Turn Mowers are manufactured in South Korea. None of KIOTI Products are manufactured in China. KIOTI Branded 3-Point Attachments are manufactured in the U.S.
KIOTI tractors and engines sold in North America are manufactured in Korea and China and distributed from its North Carolina and Ontario facilities.

/ Kioti Warranty Concerns #55  
KIOTI tractors and engines sold in North America are manufactured in Korea and China and distributed from its North Carolina and Ontario facilities.

So if it on the internet its true?

/ Kioti Warranty Concerns #57  
If you looked a bit harder you would have found another posting from me about another dealer that makes you pay for your repairs under warranty and will reimburse you when Kioti pays them. In that case I was charged over $1500.00 for warranty work that I never got back from Kioti because they have set rates for repair work. I did not buy my tractor from either of these dealers. If you buy it local they should cover the warranty without any out of pocket expenses.

Yeah I read all that. That was really shocking as I have never heard of a dealer charging what amounts to a deductible for warranty work. That sounds illegal to me.
That can be a slippery slope because if the dealer does abcdefg and The OEM only pays for abcd then you are on the hook for efg.

I know it sounds crooked but dealers have been caught a lot with "I will cover this under warranty" and then the company said NOPE, this is not a failure due to quality or workmanship therefore you do not get paid.

/ Kioti Warranty Concerns #58  
Whoa, conversation took off here.

Bill, Kioti is investing heavily in American operations as well. Not certain how many employees they have here yet, but it's growing fast and they have dozens of current job openings posted. Kubota came sooner to the US, but it doesn't necessarily make them more altruistic or patriotic.

/ Kioti Warranty Concerns #59  
Must have been written by the same guys that believe Kubota is made in the US or something... :)
No worries. You guys just keep buying your Chinese tractors and complaining about the warranty.

Kubota Engine of America Headquarters (KEA) is located in Lincolnshire, Illinois and every 6 - 99 horsepower Kubota engine is built at the facility. Kubota is able to market these engines as the leading OEM (original equipment manufacturer) of compact diesel and gasoline engines, all of which are built with agricultural, industrial and construction operations in mind.

/ Kioti Warranty Concerns #60  
No worries. You guys just keep buying your Chinese tractors and complaining about the warranty.

Kubota Engine of America Headquarters (KEA) is located in Lincolnshire, Illinois and every 6 - 99 horsepower Kubota engine is built at the facility. Kubota is able to market these engines as the leading OEM (original equipment manufacturer) of compact diesel and gasoline engines, all of which are built with agricultural, industrial and construction operations in mind.

Claims like that just make you look bad. Spend some time researching about Korean and Japanese brands, instead of spreading misinformation and non sense.