Kioti Workshop Manuals

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #3  
The links are not in english but the manuals are!

I just saved all the DK50 to my system - before the links disappear :) Thanks

On a quick glance, these actually look better than the ones I bought from Kioti. I'll have to drag them out and do a little direct comparison.

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #4  
Thanks Domino

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #5  
I am going to assume that the CK30 and the CK27 are the same machine, more or less, except for horse power.

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #6  
Three cheers for internet piracy!

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #7  
Keep in mind the DK35 thru DK50 manuals are for the actual DK 35 thru DK50, NOT the DKxxSE models. that many of us own. These are the predecessors to the se series of tractors. From about 2003. Now the EX manuals also available on this site are very very close to our DKxxSE models that many of us own. The EX models are sold in europe and asia. Thought not 100 percent the same they are very very close.

If you are gonna be "stealing stuff".. know what "ya are stealing":laughing:

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #8  
So much for the $20 I paid for mine.

I don't even want to know where these came from.

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #9  
I bought the actual print manuals from Mr Kioti. Honestly using pdf files when wrenching is next to impossible, whether for tractors or boats or Land Rovers. Printing off the darn things on your little laser printer is a pain.

/ Kioti Workshop Manuals #10  
Absolutely right, I also bought the printed manual from my dealer. When looking at electrical schematics that span several pages it is very easy to flip back and forth quickly with the paper manual. Open binder pull the pages and make a copy for the shop so your manual stays nice and clean. I find it inconvenient to scroll down page after page to find what you actually need. Just my opinion.