Kioti

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Kioti #152  
Good Grief Man!!! Is that really necessary!!! Let's just all be Americans for a while and stick to talking about tractors. There are good people everywhere in this country, even Morrice, MI.
Only for the mouth breather extraordinaire who seems incapable of staying on topic. Figured he had to live somewhere out in the sticks if he was talking about whatever "libatards" are that seem to live in Ann Arbor (or did he confuse them with leotards, the things his wife's boyfriend wears to bed?).

My aunt claims there are good people in Morrice also, but I'm thinking she's just saying that because she works on the north side of the tracks in Morrice. haha.

I've bought stuff from you guys, probably was you guys she was talking about. You guys have any DK wandering the lot? I haven't been by in a long while.

/ Kioti #153  
Only for the mouth breather extraordinaire who seems incapable of staying on topic. Figured he had to live somewhere out in the sticks if he was talking about whatever "libatards" are that seem to live in Ann Arbor (or did he confuse them with leotards, the things his wife's boyfriend wears to bed?).

My aunt claims there are good people in Morrice also, but I'm thinking she's just saying that because she works on the north side of the tracks in Morrice. haha.

I've bought stuff from you guys, probably was you guys she was talking about. You guys have any DK wandering the lot? I haven't been by in a long while.
Sad sack I did report your post to the mods. Is it really necessary for you talk about someones wife in a bad way? You are one insecure person :poop:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.