KK Tiller - Added row markers and other mods

/ KK Tiller - Added row markers and other mods #11  
Y'all just keep rubbin' it in 'bout the rain don'cha.

Oh well, I'm almost half creek indian in my mama's side.
Wonder if I can figger out how to do a rain dance. :laughing:

/ KK Tiller - Added row markers and other mods
I finally got a chance to use my tiller for the first time on Saturday morning. It was still too wet to do much, but I had to get a strip worked up to get some onion sets planted before storms came in later that day. The tiller itself really impressed me with how smooth and quiet it runs. It did a beautiful job of working the soil, and the row markers worked better than I thought they would. They laid out perfect rows leaving straight, even, 2" trenches to plant in. My son and I barely got 2 rows planted when the storms rolled in and that was all the garden work I'll get done for some time again. The forecast on Saturday called for 7 more days of rain, and today is the 3rd so far. :(

/ KK Tiller - Added row markers and other mods #13  
Y'all just keep rubbin' it in 'bout the rain don'cha.

Oh well, I'm almost half creek indian in my mama's side.
Wonder if I can figger out how to do a rain dance. :laughing:
I kept thinking about the drought in Texas when I saw the news pics of the Corps of Engineers opening the Morganza spillway. Sheesh, if we could only move the excess water that some have to the places where others need it! Anyway, it was dry enough around me last Thurs/Friday that I got the garden tilled, but only about 1/3 planted...now it's raining again.