KL6010 - uneven loader arms

/ KL6010 - uneven loader arms #1  

DieselBound

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B7800; Kioti NX5510HC
In order to get more visibility with this issue -I have it noted in my thread about my tractor- I figured I'd start up a separate thread as I've heard from one other person having this same issue., and felt that others may want to look out for this issue.

As you can see in this picture, the loader arms set lower on the right side of the tractor. This is of my newly delivered NX5510CH with KL6010 loader:

484794d1476576531-my-nx5510h-p1120606.jpg

The bucket is not resting on anything, nor is there anything in it. Even after sitting over night there is no change. When the tractor was loaded on to the truck (to return to the dealer's) I was able to watch the bucket lower on to the deck (I have very little in the way of a flat surface to check against), and the right side of the bucket clearly touched down what appeared to be a good 2" before the left side (loader was starting to push the tractor up a bit before the left side of the bucket touched the deck).

The tractor is back to the dealer's for this and a couple of other issues. They have another KL6010 that they have available for testing with.

/ KL6010 - uneven loader arms #2  
Have you checked and verified all the tire pressures?

/ KL6010 - uneven loader arms
Have you checked and verified all the tire pressures?

I wish it were that easy:(

The bucket edge should be parallel with the top edge of the brush guard. A low tire wouldn't change the relative distances between the bucket edge and the brush guard.

I actually measured from both sides of the torque tube to the brush guard and found those distances to differ by approximately 1/2". There's so much geometry happening with these arms that I stopped measuring there: figure I've identified that there is an issue and that now it's up to Kioti to figure out where things are off. I suppose that it's even possible that the mounts on the tractor frame itself could be the issue (or a combination).

/ KL6010 - uneven loader arms #4  
I wish it were that easy:(

The bucket edge should be parallel with the top edge of the brush guard. A low tire wouldn't change the relative distances between the bucket edge and the brush guard.

I actually measured from both sides of the torque tube to the brush guard and found those distances to differ by approximately 1/2". There's so much geometry happening with these arms that I stopped measuring there: figure I've identified that there is an issue and that now it's up to Kioti to figure out where things are off. I suppose that it's even possible that the mounts on the tractor frame itself could be the issue (or a combination).

Nope those measurements wouldn't be changed by tire pressure. It would change the levelness (is that a word?) of the bucket.

Sounds like youve got some other issues. I did hear about someone else, different manu that the FEL mounts were not equal by a few mm and it threw the whole geometry off. End result was they replaced his tractor as it was a manufacturing flaw.

/ KL6010 - uneven loader arms #5  
I would be the other feller having the KL6010 on a NX6010 with an obvious droop to the right. You can see by the pics it's blatant. I did some measuring and took a pic of one measurment that didn't require two hands. The pic angles ain't the greatest but the right side measured 1/4" more than the left. The measurement was taken at the frontside of the bucket roll pin where there's reinforcement. There were other measurments that were different from each side also. At top lift with bucket rolled down there's a 1 1/2" difference from lip to ground. I have spoke to the dealership and he's contacting Kioti IRT this situation.
IMG_4774.JPGIMG_4773.JPG
IMG_2796.JPGIMG_2820.JPG

/ KL6010 - uneven loader arms #6  
Wow, those are obviously off! No denying that. That would make me crazy on a brand new tractor. Should have never made it out the dealers door for delivery to a paying customer. Looking forward to hearing how this is resolved.

Tractor is back from the dealer's. New loader. Original was welded incorrectly (off by 1 1/2"?). So, first big test on the responsiveness for resolving this issue and I'll have to give high marks.

Anyone else finding that their loader arms are also askew should get a hold of their dealer ASAP and get a replacement loader.

Here's how things now look from the cockpit:

P1120630.JPG

/ KL6010 - uneven loader arms #8  
This must be a common problem. Hopefully it is a small batch of bad loaders.

Sorry your new tractor story had to start with this. Hope it's all smooth sailing from now on!!!!

ovrszd, I don't think that it's very common (looked all over the Internet and the only other out-of-whack KL6010 that I found was bgruss75's). So, yes, I think that it's going to be traced back to just a handful of loaders: recent ones it appears.

Ha ha, "smooth sailing." With the amount of rain that's been coming down here I would have been wiser to have bought a boat!:laughing:

/ KL6010 - uneven loader arms #10  
ovrszd, I don't think that it's very common (looked all over the Internet and the only other out-of-whack KL6010 that I found was bgruss75's). So, yes, I think that it's going to be traced back to just a handful of loaders: recent ones it appears.

Ha ha, "smooth sailing." With the amount of rain that's been coming down here I would have been wiser to have bought a boat!:laughing:

Yep, you guys have been getting hammered!!!

Glad your dealer fixed your problem with little drama!!!!