KMW 91 loader

/ KMW 91 loader #1  

The Shoemaker

I recently bought a Kubota B7200 with a KMW 91 loader on it. I have manuals for the tractor, but nothing for the loader. I have tried contacting KMW, but the division that made that loader has been sold, and sold...., and when I finally talked to someone who remembered the loader, they said there were no manuals in their archives. Anyone out there have this loader, and a manual with it?

The Shoemaker

/ KMW 91 loader #2  
Sounds like your SOL ... What question do you have about the loader? Other than greasing the pivot points, what else is there to do?

/ KMW 91 loader #4  
Hi Shoemaker,
I was just checking online to see if anyone makes a 4 in 1 bucket to fit my KMW 91 loader, when I saw your query about a manual. I realize that it is about 2 1/2 years after your request, but I do have one and if will copy and send to you if you still need it.

/ KMW 91 loader #5  
Hello raykenny, I too have a KMW 91 loader and would appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks, mdtractormechanic

/ KMW 91 loader #6  
Hi Shoemaker,
I was just checking online to see if anyone makes a 4 in 1 bucket to fit my KMW 91 loader, when I saw your query about a manual. I realize that it is about 2 1/2 years after your request, but I do have one and if will copy and send to you if you still need it.
Do you still have a copy of the manual?