Kubota 1880 w/ blower or 2680 w/ plow

/ Kubota 1880 w/ blower or 2680 w/ plow #21  
Our first stay was at a B&B (at that time, it isn't now) just next door to the yellow house on the road headed out your way. I am still enchanted by that view.

Lodge At Moosehead is where you were staying. We had more fun there when the current owners opened the bar/lounge below it for the locals. Rumor mill said they were going to close it to us so I asked and she denied it. 2 weeks later POOF! Closed. Ate there a few times in the late 90's and it was very good.
As for the yellow house it sold and is still undergoing major renovations over a year later.
Across the street is Blair Hill Inn. Now that place delivers!!! We go every year to dinner for our anniversary. Views all the way to Canada. Hopefully they never build those stupid wind mills across the top of Misery Ridge. That would ruin the views for many many people.

Thousands of visitors stop and take pictures of that view every year.

/ Kubota 1880 w/ blower or 2680 w/ plow #22  
Just remember, snow blowing into the wind is like p**ing into the wind, don't do it unless you have to. If you have to you're not going to be too happy about it.

I agree with that for a front blower because it happens all the time to me from the winds blowing across the farm fields but I'll tell you this. An inverted blower doesn't care. All that dust is behind you.
Both machines are cabbed and heaters blowing.

/ Kubota 1880 w/ blower or 2680 w/ plow #23  
Lodge At Moosehead is where you were staying. We had more fun there when the current owners opened the bar/lounge below it for the locals. Rumor mill said they were going to close it to us so I asked and she denied it. 2 weeks later POOF! Closed. Ate there a few times in the late 90's and it was very good.
As for the yellow house it sold and is still undergoing major renovations over a year later.
Across the street is Blair Hill Inn. Now that place delivers!!! We go every year to dinner for our anniversary. Views all the way to Canada. Hopefully they never build those stupid wind mills across the top of Misery Ridge. That would ruin the views for many many people.

Thousands of visitors stop and take pictures of that view every year.

Not the Lodge. A couple named Ruth and Dick had a B&B next door to the Yellow House. I can稚 recall their last names. We did stay at the Lodge on a later visit. Pleasant Street Inn was also a favorite, we stayed there with two different proprietors. In 2019 we stayed in a nice airb&b up past the airport.