Kubota 3710

/ Kubota 3710 #1  

Mogrod

Tractor
Cub 2550
Does anyone know what the top speed of the Kubota 3710?

/ Kubota 3710 #2  
14.4 mph hst
14.3 mph gst
That may vary with tire type.

/ Kubota 3710
The most i can go is 6 or 7 in high gear. It is the HST. Is there a range selector on this machine?

/ Kubota 3710 #4  
The most i can go is 6 or 7 in high gear. It is the HST. Is there a range selector on this machine?

The L3710 hst will have the treadle pedal and three ranges: High, Medium, Low
Creeper gears were an option, but I am not familiar with their operation.

/ Kubota 3710
Thanks. Not sure why I can't get it to go any faster

/ Kubota 3710 #6  
If you have found the range selector and have it in high, maybe make sure the treadle isn't bent? Had a Kioti in the shop with a similar treadle pedal setup and somehow they managed to bend it where it wouldn't have full travel.

/ Kubota 3710 #7  
I have an L3710 HST, 14mph is the top speed listed in the owner's manual.

/ Kubota 3710 #8  
I don't think I've ever had a tractor that would reach it's rated top speed on anything except the flat paved road or a slight downhill . Certainly not going up even the slightest slope - even on a hard surface road. An uphill that I can barely detect will keep our tractors from using top gear.

/ Kubota 3710 #9  
Only tractor I've ever had that had to downshifted going up hill, without a load, was a JD 3020 Propane with a powershift. Either lug it up hill at 1500 rpm in 8th or wound out in 7th.

/ Kubota 3710
It is the HST. I use the H M L. And in H I'm getting 6 or 7 mph. Is there another shifter that has a High Low range?