Kubota B6100 4x4 with new threads and shoes

/ Kubota B6100 4x4 with new threads and shoes #21  
Hi Smokinhart! Thank you very much for posting that tires sizes. I've been trying to contact you for ages, so I'm super pleased to see that info posted. Awesome job on your B6100 as well!

/ Kubota B6100 4x4 with new threads and shoes #22  
The 10 x16.5 rear tires are easy to find, but the 6x10 fronts are pretty tough to find. I'll post a link when I find someone selling the 6x10 front tires. I really wish that industrial tires just went by 3 dimensions like every other type of tire out there. It's a bit of a pain! I don't even know what the actual dimensions are of the 10x16.5 are. I assume that the 10 is the width, but is the 16.5 the rim diameter? Also, what is the actual height of the tire? I don't know... I know, I'm a newbie!

/ Kubota B6100 4x4 with new threads and shoes
Welcome back smokinhart. You did a great job on that tractor. And I'll ask for SilverLakeFab, what wheels did you mount the tires on?

Six bolt implement rims from Case IH, New Holland, John Deere will all fit the Kubota hub. Get a 10" wide rim.

The front rims are kubota and a little hard to find. Western Kentucky Tractor parts sometimes has salvaged rims but you have to request a search for them online or on the phone.

Yes 10 inch wide with 16.5 diameter rim. Tire height ranges 29.5 -30.5 " depending on brand. Keep in mind you have to keep the parameters in line with factory percentages to avoid torquing the drive shaft. I don't have the old figures but spent a great deal of time and research getting the ratio correct.

Whoa, I made a mistake on which tractor in which tractor I was responding to here ! I am sorry!
I had another B6000 on this site that I put the 10 " tires on. I had forgotten .... That tractor as featured on the Orange Tractor talks several years ago and is probably still under my information page. http://www.orangetractortalks.com/2010/02/tips-for-the-new-owner-of-a-used-kubota/

The fronts on the b6100 4wheel drive are 23x8.5x12 loader tires. Both 6ply rating.

image.jpg
With the loader attachment

/ Kubota B6100 4x4 with new threads and shoes #27  
The tires really seem to change the look of the tractor. Makes it looks more modern, new paint is always good too. :D Racing steering wheel?

/ Kubota B6100 4x4 with new threads and shoes #28  
Hi Smokinhart. Is the 10 x16.5 still correct for the rear tires that you put on the B6100? I just want to make sure that wasn't the size you used on the B6000 you mentioned. Thank you so much for the information as well and I'm glad to see that you meant 23x8.5x12 for the front tires, as the 6-10 size isn't made anymore. Thank you!

Hi Smokinhart. Is the 10 x16.5 still correct for the rear tires that you put on the B6100? I just want to make sure that wasn't the size you used on the B6000 you mentioned. Thank you so much for the information as well and I'm glad to see that you meant 23x8.5x12 for the front tires, as the 6-10 size isn't made anymore. Thank you!

B6100d (Front Wheel Assist) has 10 x16.5 Skidloader tires on back and 23x8.5x12 front.image.jpg

The b6000e had the 6x10 (no longer available) on front and 8x16 AG tires on the back.
image.jpg
My nephew near Abilene,Kansas bought this one from me and recently sold it again. It was pictured in an orange tractor talk web magazine

/ Kubota B6100 4x4 with new threads and shoes #30  
Looking at those pics makes me think I should give my old girl some face lift attention.