kubota bx 2670 vs 2330

/ kubota bx 2670 vs 2330 #2  
Adding a loader will be expensive, and I believe the Kubota loaders are hard to get at the moment.
If you want a loader, I would buy a tractor that already has one. I would also never have a tractor without a loader!

/ kubota bx 2670 vs 2330
Adding a loader will be expensive, and I believe the Kubota loaders are hard to get at the moment.
If you want a loader, I would buy a tractor that already has one. I would also never have a tractor without a loader!

thats exactly what i was thinking, since id much rather have the loader than not, and especially as here they seem to be 7-8K to have one added, which on a 16K machine is abit.... yeah

do you know if itd still be possible to get parts for the 2230? as here in aus its hard to get parts for a brand new model most of the time, let alone a few gens old

/ kubota bx 2670 vs 2330 #4  
The 2013 for$15,000.

You can buy the same setup in a 2022 bx2380 for about $5,000 more.

/ kubota bx 2670 vs 2330 #5  
bx2670
bx2330 with deck only
bx2330 with loader and mower

out of these what do you think is best? im leaning towards the bx2670 since its the newest and has really low hours

but i also want a loader, which the 2330 has but im just worried about the parts for them, and how avalible they are for that gen
yeah

do you know if itd still be possible to get parts for the 2230? as here in aus its hard to get parts for a brand new model most of the time, let alone a few gens old
Poster, you haven't done an ounce of research. Do research before coming on here to ask opinions.

/ kubota bx 2670 vs 2330 #6  
thats exactly what i was thinking, since id much rather have the loader than not, and especially as here they seem to be 7-8K to have one added, which on a 16K machine is abit.... yeah

One advantage of a Kubota is parts availability and dealer support. I would not be concerned about getting parts for a 15 year old Kubota model. Not sure how that applies to Australia, but older models are supported by Kubota.

/ kubota bx 2670 vs 2330 #7  
I’m not sure how prices in Australia compare to the U.S. but all but the 2670 are older models. You can still get parts but an end loader might be tough. I’d check on the availability of an end loader for the BX2670 before buying. If you can get one you will then know how much money and how long the wait. I owned a BX2350 for 10 years, they are solid little tractors. If it were me I’d keep looking.

/ kubota bx 2670 vs 2330 #8  
If Kubota cannot produce enough FEL's to equip new tractors, forfeiting some tractor sales to other brands, why would Kubota produce small runs of parts for older FEL's AT THIS TIME?