Kubota BX2360 keeps blowing ACC fuse

/ Kubota BX2360 keeps blowing ACC fuse #11  
Could be an internally shorted bulb in a headlamps or indicators etc, unplug the combination switch and flasher unit and see if it still blows. If it doesn't work on the circuit from either one.
EDIT - If I've got the circuit correct, these are on the ACC fuse by the WSM info.
However the idiot lamps are on another fuse with the fuel pump and alternator, if it's that one, disconnect idiot panel and fuel pump and alternator and see how you go.

Last edited:
   / Kubota BX2360 keeps blowing ACC fuse
I want to thank everyone for their suggestions. I took it into the dealer today and hopefully will have an answer as to the problem, but I have already been advised that at this time of year it may be a week before I get it back.

I'll be sure to post an update here once I get the tractor back.

As promised, I picked up the tractor today at the dealer and they found frayed wires within a harness that passes over part of the frame in the engine compartment. He said he wasn't surprised I couldn't find it as it was difficult to access the location.
Anyway, thats why the ACC fuse kept blowing. He repaired and reinforced that part of the harness so it won't happen again. Back to mowing!

/ Kubota BX2360 keeps blowing ACC fuse #14  
Thanks for the update

/ Kubota BX2360 keeps blowing ACC fuse #15  
Hi Laps, glad you got it fixed. Any chance you could post a picture to show the area that needed to be reinforced and better protected ?

Hi Laps, glad you got it fixed. Any chance you could post a picture to show the area that needed to be reinforced and better protected ?

If you look down the right side of the engine bay, by the alternator and dip stick, you will see a harness, but it goes down from there and apparently it was further underneath that the wires were frayed.

/ Kubota BX2360 keeps blowing ACC fuse #17  
Thanks for the info, I,ll hava a look at my BX2370, to see if anything is rubbing in that area.