Kubota fuel requirements.

/ Kubota fuel requirements. #11  
I would expect your ULSD to be seasonally adjusted for expected temps.
Forgetting about dye is spot on.
I can only imagine that the massive snow amounts you receive means it's not really that cold(i.e.Ocean Effect Snow)
I now have the fuel guy fill my drums every June with summer fuel(max BTU's)and treat with additive in the winter.
It is sure nice to have fuel on hand when the Big one hits.
I often wonder what the guys in Fairbanks run for fuel at -50F
Good Luck!

/ Kubota fuel requirements.
I had a friend move to Fairbanks. Her first year she went to fuel up her husbands truck. The fuel hose snapped in half at -50 and she was left standing there with both halves. Our coldest temps might get to zero but rarely. Our average snow is 325" a year. Mostly it hovers 20-30's but I still put additives in the diesel truck as the 275 mile trip to the VA I might pass thru -40's in the winter. You just don't turn things off up there.

/ Kubota fuel requirements. #13  
Not in Quebec.
Only stationary engines are exempt, all others pay road taxes.
(Gotta wonder how they'll tax electric cars as they don't contribute to road taxes.)
This is why they want to move to 'per mile' tax.

/ Kubota fuel requirements. #14  
As a rule home heating oil and diesel are the same thing. The heating oil is dyed to show that is off road, which your tractor is exempt from road tax so not a problem that I see.
Nope nope nope!!! Heating oil has NO lubricants or cetane additives. It’s okay to use diesel in place of heating Oil but not a good idea to use heating Oil in place of diesel fuel....Dutchy

/ Kubota fuel requirements. #15  
I got to agree,,, would not be dumping home heating in my new tractor.

/ Kubota fuel requirements. #16  
Does anyone remember this thread?:

Kubota L6060 Engine failure

While I don't think the fuel was indicated as a factor in this failure I remember the discussion around how critical the quality of the fuel can be for newer tractors. I will only use diesel that is sourced from a "gas station" pump that sells a good volume of it.

/ Kubota fuel requirements. #17  
This has just about been beaten to death over the years. That’s why I said as a rule, of course rules can be broken. There have been several posters who have said the truck drivers said the off road diesel and home heating oil are the same. They come out of the same tank. The thing to do would be to check with your supplier.

/ Kubota fuel requirements. #18  
truck drivers said the off road diesel and home heating oil are the same. They come out of the same tank.
Pretty much, but there are additives and whatnot that are added at the time of filling the truck at the fuel depot that make heating oil and diesel fuel now different.

Gasoline in the same. What goes in the tank from the pipeline is the same for everyone. It's the additives and other things added like ethanol at the time of filling the trucks that make the different fuels and brands.

/ Kubota fuel requirements. #19  
Pretty much, but there are additives and whatnot that are added at the time of filling the truck at the fuel depot that make heating oil and diesel fuel now different.

Gasoline in the same. What goes in the tank from the pipeline is the same for everyone. It's the additives and other things added like ethanol at the time of filling the trucks that make the different fuels and brands.
Maybe it varies by region, but here all the fuel is the same, only dye is added to differentiat between taxed and non-taxed.

/ Kubota fuel requirements. #20  
I know a couple of people that farm and go through quite a bit of diesel. They do add stuff to their diesel fuel but it’s more anti gel type additives.