Comparison Kubota Insurance vs personal

/ Kubota Insurance vs personal #31  
FWIW, my homeowner's insurance only covered $2,500 for "motorized vehicles used to service the insured premises and not designed or licensed for use on public roads." I had to pay an extra $62.50 a year to increase the coverage to $15k. As far as I know, Kubota finds the coverage acceptable, because they haven't said anything since I sent them the policy information.

/ Kubota Insurance vs personal #32  
would you reccomend taking the Kubota insurance as opposed to Home Owners only insurance at purchase? Please give Pros and Cons.
Pros: Imajeepnut just broke the transmission fan on his new BX2660 after 2 hours. He had his MMM off and hit a stick about thumb size. He has the Kubota insurance so his cost to repair should be $250. My homeowners will not pay anything on this repair. I grieve for him but I'd be sick for me. My MMM goes back on to never come off again with the BX running.

/ Kubota Insurance vs personal #33  
We have Grange for our homeowner's and vehicles had good luck with them over the years, so we had our first couple tractors with them as well.
When we got the new tractor, Kubota's coverage was superior and within $25 per year.
The biggest added strength was coverage while between properties. Grange would not cover anything beyond liability for anywhere near the $$ that the Kubota would cover us.
As an above poster stated, you spend hundreds of hours researching which tractor to buy, spend a few learing what insurance will meet your needs the best.

/ Kubota Insurance vs personal #34  
I was quoted $1,300 from Kubota also over the life of the loan for a B3200, tiller, MMM, FEL, snow blower. I checked with my homeowners and I'm covered as long as the tractor is less than 50 hp. I'm sticking with my homeowner's since it will be stored inside. The homeowner's has a $1,000 deductible vs. $250 with Kubota.[/QUOT

Update - My insurance agent called me back and I guess he got "cold feet." :confused2: In all honesty, I'd rather have him tell me this now than when I may need to make a claim in the future. He seemed to be looking out for my best interest. He now informed me that I should get the Kubota policy because the cap is very low on personal property protection for my homeowner's policy. Luckily they made a mistake in my contract (forgot the 0%/60 mo. financing) when they delivered my tractor on Saturday, so I called them to change it this morning as they are coming to my house this evening with the ammended contract. Well, I guess I'll have piece of mind for the next 5 years. :laughing:

/ Kubota Insurance vs personal #35  
Being new to this tractor thing, I called my insurance agent and he said to go with the Kubota insurance. We cannot even get flood insurance in New England and don't know why we need it being on top of a mountain. Homeowner's would only cover it if it was on our property and what fun would that be not being over at your neighbor's showing it off.:D

/ Kubota Insurance vs personal #36  
After a year of coverage with farm bureau, I want to kubota for my renewal
coverage. It cost a little more, but I have "better" coverage.

/ Kubota Insurance vs personal #37  
What is MMM ?

ZZ

/ Kubota Insurance vs personal #40  
just insured my new b3030 under home owners with farm bureau for 17.00 a year