Comparison Kubota Insurance vs personal

/ Kubota Insurance vs personal #21  
I compared what the dealer told me Kubota covered to my Grange ins. coverage, all the same coverage, but the Kubota ins. was $211.00/yr.compared to my $78.00/yr. $133.00/yr. in my pocket!!

Is that a commercial/dealer policy?....Most of us can't get that without a commercial rider on our consumer policy, which is really expensive. Like $650 per year.

/ Kubota Insurance vs personal #22  
you guys are arguing back and forth about agent vs kobota . do what you want but my machine will be payed off this year and i hope i can still cary kobota insurance. they know what the machine is worth . if it gets distroyed or burns they will replace it with new

/ Kubota Insurance vs personal #23  
you guys are arguing back and forth about agent vs kobota . do what you want but my machine will be payed off this year and i hope i can still cary kobota insurance. they know what the machine is worth . if it gets distroyed or burns they will replace it with new

I think you can do that now..not sure, but I heard that...I'll probably do the same when the time comes.

/ Kubota Insurance vs personal #24  
Is that a commercial/dealer policy?....Most of us can't get that without a commercial rider on our consumer policy, which is really expensive. Like $650 per year.

The policy is not commercial, it is a Inland Marine Rider on my homeowners policy.

/ Kubota Insurance vs personal #25  
I just signed the papers today on a L4740HST with an LA854 loader and a 72" brush hog ($28,000). Called my insurance company from the dealership and my homeowner would not meet the requirements as specified and required by Kubota. It would have cost me an additional $350 to $400 per year through my private insurer and the Kubota coverage was $1300 over the life of the loan (5 years) so that's $260. At 0% interest it was a no brainer for me to take the Kubota policy.

/ Kubota Insurance vs personal #26  
I just signed the papers today on a L4740HST with an LA854 loader and a 72" brush hog ($28,000). Called my insurance company from the dealership and my homeowner would not meet the requirements as specified and required by Kubota. It would have cost me an additional $350 to $400 per year through my private insurer and the Kubota coverage was $1300 over the life of the loan (5 years) so that's $260. At 0% interest it was a no brainer for me to take the Kubota policy.
Good job. Way to go. You checked and now you know what your best choice was and never look back.

/ Kubota Insurance vs personal
Well after all this I'll insure either Gieco/Farmers can meet the Grade or I'll choose Kubota. so far I believe Kubota I have requested quotes for both BX2660/B3200 from my current company and my perspective company.
Thanks Guys for all your help.

/ Kubota Insurance vs personal #28  

I was quoted $1,300 from Kubota also over the life of the loan for a B3200, tiller, MMM, FEL, snow blower. I checked with my homeowners and I'm covered as long as the tractor is less than 50 hp. I'm sticking with my homeowner's since it will be stored inside. The homeowner's has a $1,000 deductible vs. $250 with Kubota.

/ Kubota Insurance vs personal #29  
I checked with my insurance and my tractors are covered on our farms and have liability when being driven from one property to the other.

/ Kubota Insurance vs personal #30  
I was quoted $1,300 from Kubota also over the life of the loan for a B3200, tiller, MMM, FEL, snow blower. I checked with my homeowners and I'm covered as long as the tractor is less than 50 hp. I'm sticking with my homeowner's since it will be stored inside. The homeowner's has a $1,000 deductible vs. $250 with Kubota.
Way to go. Good job. You checked and now you know and can sleep good at night with the one you picked. I have a leaking fuel line which I will repair today. It will cost me a few dollars or dealer may give me the parts. In this case and probably in most cases insurance isn't used. It's the big claim that I need the insurance for which are rare and that's why/how insurance companies make money. You can self insure up to a limit (deductible) and usually save a few bucks.