Kubota just raised prices tonight!

/ Kubota just raised prices tonight! #1  

bilrus61

Platinum Member
Tractor
kubota 4200
Just check the Kubota website and used the "build my Kubota". The Kubota I've been building, a b2320HSDN had been coming to 14,000 earlier today. Tonight its gone up to 14,770. Kubota hasn't got the word that their isn't any inflation I guess...:D Looks like increases all across the board. The Ms seem to have gone up more as a % but I'm not sure.

/ Kubota just raised prices tonight! #2  
Better hurry up and get to your dealer and give them a deposit on one thats in stock !

/ Kubota just raised prices tonight! #3  
Yep went up about 7% on the M's. Kinda sucks:shocked::thumbdown:

/ Kubota just raised prices tonight! #4  
Noticed the same thing this morning

/ Kubota just raised prices tonight! #5  
At least the B26 hasnt gone up but its already in the stratosphere at $42K+ for a 26 HP tractor so maybe they figured it wouldnt stand an increase.
Sure glad I found my used one. Cant wait to go get it and start playing. 3 more work days to go.

/ Kubota just raised prices tonight! #6  
I bought an RTV 900 in April, and the dealer told me then that kubota raised its prices across the board.

/ Kubota just raised prices tonight! #7  
Does that reflect the devaluation of the dollar due to the Fed firing up the printing press?

/ Kubota just raised prices tonight! #9  
I think its an across the board thing, I was talking to a JD dealer about a new Ztrak mower and he told me the prices were fixing to go up due to some emissions bull crap.:(

/ Kubota just raised prices tonight! #10  
Does that reflect the devaluation of the dollar due to the Fed firing up the printing press?

My guess would be yes. I wonder if it's both the ones that are made in Japan or if they all went up.