Kubota just raised prices tonight!

/ Kubota just raised prices tonight! #11  
I just tried this for fun and when you print the quote from the summary, you still get the old pricing. In the summary, the prices for the selected attachments do not add up to the price shown, but if you print they do at the old price. Hope this makes sense.

Selected Attachments Edit$16,473.001 FRONT -27.0 x 8.5 /REAR - 15.0 x 19.5inc.1 STD FRONT LOADER PACKAGE$4,100.001 66" QUICK ATTACH SQUARE BACK BUCKET (HEAVY DUTY LOADER PACKAGE)$610.001 PALLET FORK FRAME TWO-LEVER QUICK ATTACH TYPE$677.001 42" PALLET FORKS (1800 LBS. CAPACITY)$476.001 SUBFRAME KIT FOR BACKHOE$739.001 7.7 FT BACKHOE$6,709.002 FLIP PAD$158.001 12" PIN ON BUCKET$491.001 6 POSITION MECHANICAL THUMB KIT$465.00

Total adds up to $14,425, not $16,473 as shown. Tractor is shown as same price. $18,636.00. Old price $33,061, new price $35,109. Approx 7% increase on total price, but actually more like a 14% increase on the attachments, since the tractor stayed the same price.

/ Kubota just raised prices tonight! #12  
Last week I got a quote on a M6040 4x4 with FIL and canopy for 31500. I was going to go by there tomorrow and buy it but now im worried that they wont honor the quote. I wasn't aware of any price increase and the salesman didn't indicate it would happen any time soon. If they honor their quote I will buy, if not I will walk.

/ Kubota just raised prices tonight! #13  
And just when you were thinking that their extra $500 in rebates was looking good.....

Last edited:
   / Kubota just raised prices tonight! #14  
That figures I'm looking at buying a new tractor, I assume the prices will go up in Oz as well.:mad::mad:

/ Kubota just raised prices tonight! #15  
the last price increase was on March 1st. I'm guessing its just now making into the build and price thing. thats maintained by an outside company.

/ Kubota just raised prices tonight! #16  
I wonder if ***** would be so kind as to pass a Tractor "Cash For Clunkers" bill?

Would trade my 1958 861 Ford in on a new Kubota.... :laughing:

/ Kubota just raised prices tonight! #17  
I called the dealer this morning and he will honor the price he quoted me last week. I am going in this evening to sign the papers on a new M6040 4x4 with FIL. I also will be getting a Land Pride 6ft cutter and pallet forks.

/ Kubota just raised prices tonight! #18  
I called the dealer this morning and he will honor the price he quoted me last week. I am going in this evening to sign the papers on a new M6040 4x4 with FIL. I also will be getting a Land Pride 6ft cutter and pallet forks.

Congrats! That is a very Nice tractor! :thumbsup:

/ Kubota just raised prices tonight! #19  
Jeez, that sucks. Glad mine's on the way. Although checking the Canadian site I have not yet seen any increases. Maybe they're just behind ...

/ Kubota just raised prices tonight! #20  
I took delivery of the M6040 yesterday and bush hogged for a couple hours. The tractor is very nice and I think I will be pleased with it.