Buying Advice Kubota L3200 vs John Deere 3032e

/ Kubota L3200 vs John Deere 3032e #11  
I am far from an expert, but from my looking I believe the B series have cast aluminum rearends (and are light), but still offer the backhoe option. That is what the subframe is for. John Deere did not want to offer a backhoe option in this economy model. I wish they did as I think that would be my pick. Just my .02. Good luck with your searching.

/ Kubota L3200 vs John Deere 3032e
Sorry it took so long to reply. I really appreciate all the input. I think I may go with the Kubota. The dealer made the difference in price a whole lot less. I really like both tractors. I think either one would do everything I need to do. You all are really awesome for giving me some really good advise. Thanks again!

/ Kubota L3200 vs John Deere 3032e #13  
Sorry it took so long to reply. I really appreciate all the input. I think I may go with the Kubota. The dealer made the difference in price a whole lot less. I really like both tractors. I think either one would do everything I need to do. You all are really awesome for giving me some really good advise. Thanks again!

Just check out the 3PH first. It may or may not be jerky. The newer ones are reportedly better. But you better try it out BEFORE you sign anything.