Price Check Kubota L35

/ Kubota L35
After looking at the ads I guess it has to be worn out??

/ Kubota L35 #4  
cannonfodder999 said:
After looking at the ads I guess it has to be worn out??

Are you saying you have not seen the machine? Definitely go see it. Another huge factor is if it was a rental/homeowner owner. Lots of people (me included) wont buy a rental. It will affect resale accordingly.

/ Kubota L35
Two identical tractors in the same town 10 miles away. both 2000 both loader backhoe. 16?? hrs on one and 39?? hrs on the other.Haven't seen either up close. I'm leaning toward the 3900 hrs machine as it is $10000 cheaper and I can fix anything.If its a rental I assume it has been treated poorly right??. Is it worth $10000 more for the other machine and will the high hr one be a pile of junk necessarily? I'm not in favor of Jap Crap but think these are high quality pieces of equipment.

/ Kubota L35 #6  
Two identical tractors in the same town 10 miles away. both 2000 both loader backhoe. 16?? hrs on one and 39?? hrs on the other.Haven't seen either up close. I'm leaning toward the 3900 hrs machine as it is $10000 cheaper and I can fix anything.If its a rental I assume it has been treated poorly right??. Is it worth $10000 more for the other machine and will the high hr one be a pile of junk necessarily? I'm not in favor of Jap Crap but think these are high quality pieces of equipment.

$10k is a big difference for being in the same town. I'd be leaning that way as well. Rental equipment isn't necessarily abused its just the people who are using it tend to not care about it as much and you will find more mistreatment - that said rental places take very good care of their machines because they have to make money off of them. Usually it isn't that big of a difference, it would really deserve a looking at for $10k difference even as a rental.

Have you looked at the newer models as well or are they out of your budget? You may be able to find a nice used newer model.

/ Kubota L35
This is about as much as I want to spend.Just buying it to get my daughters horse ranch up and running.Don't want to brag but I can fix this.Don't want any computerized or digital crap.

/ Kubota L35 #8  
cannonfodder999 said:
This is about as much as I want to spend.Just buying it to get my daughters horse ranch up and running.Don't want to brag but I can fix this.Don't want any computerized or digital crap.

I agree. Engine I can handle, add all the computer wires and it gets complicated. If all your doing is starting a horse farm I wouldn't think you would need a backhoe and you could get a compact in a little better shape with less hours for the same or less. For the very rare occasions you need the bh you can rent a mini ex. That's what I'd do anyway.

/ Kubota L35
Need lots of draintile laid. Good slope easy to drain.

/ Kubota L35 #10  
If doing three point hitch work is important, make sure you get one with all the 3PH hardware included. Would be hard to find used and expensive to get new if it could be ordered even. Good luck.