Kubota L3710 Oil and Hydraulic Filter Recommendations?

/ Kubota L3710 Oil and Hydraulic Filter Recommendations? #11  
Cheaper(yes) as effective (I don't want to try).As often as the normal home-owner type would change fluids and filters;why risk it.

/ Kubota L3710 Oil and Hydraulic Filter Recommendations? #12  
Thanks for the info. The Fram that was recommended for my Kubota was not a high-end Fram as far as I could tell, so that's why I didn't want it. I have read very good things about Fram's better filters, and I have bought at least one.

A lot of web sources say Mobil1 filters are made by a company named Champion. I can't find anything that says Purolator makes them.

All I know about Kubota engine oil filters is that they're made in Indonesia. I would guess Kubota tries to get good filters in order to avoid warranty claims. I can't find any specs on any Kubota filters.
Champion used to make them. They were a great oem filter maker but they have been bought and sold a few times now, carlyle, stp and I think First Brands (trico)owns them now. FWIW they make luber finer as their house brand.

So with Mobil 1 if the box says M1-204 probably champion if it says M1-204a probably purolator

/ Kubota L3710 Oil and Hydraulic Filter Recommendations?
I did a lot of research concerning oil. I only found one oil that looked promising. I'm not counting Amsoil, which costs about as much as a new tractor. Amalie Ultra-Trac 245 appears to have been made with the intention of replacing SUDT2. Most online vendors charge about what SUDT2 costs, so unless you find a deal, there appears to be no reason to use it. I found a deal that would have saved me $50 or so, but I didn't want to wait for shipping, so I drove to my Kubota dealer.

The dealer told me my 20-year-old tractor would do fine with UDT, so that's what I bought.

/ Kubota L3710 Oil and Hydraulic Filter Recommendations? #14  
I did a lot of research concerning oil. I only found one oil that looked promising. I'm not counting Amsoil, which costs about as much as a new tractor. Amalie Ultra-Trac 245 appears to have been made with the intention of replacing SUDT2. Most online vendors charge about what SUDT2 costs, so unless you find a deal, there appears to be no reason to use it. I found a deal that would have saved me $50 or so, but I didn't want to wait for shipping, so I drove to my Kubota dealer.

The dealer told me my 20-year-old tractor would do fine with UDT, so that's what I bought.

Given your location, I would agree that UDT is fine for your machine. The SUDT/2 flows better in cold temps so I use that in my L4060. I primarily use my tractor as a snow plow machine.

I did one hst fluid change with Amsoil in my previous L3410. I like Amsoil oils, but that stuff is too rich for my blood.

/ Kubota L3710 Oil and Hydraulic Filter Recommendations? #15  

I use baldwin hyd filters on my hydraulic and HST . I have never had an issue with them. I started using kubota filter for oil , they are cheaper from my dealer than baldwin filters I was using.
As far as hyd oil. I use TSC premium hyd fluid. Never an issue and it's compatible with kubota HST UDT

/ Kubota L3710 Oil and Hydraulic Filter Recommendations? #16  
While I have my Kubota L3710 apart to fix the steering cylinder, I want to change the motor oil, hydraulic fluid, and filters.

Are there better oil and hydraulic fuel filters than OEM? Figured I should ask before spending the money.
Got my hydraulic filter at Fleetpride $28.00

/ Kubota L3710 Oil and Hydraulic Filter Recommendations? #17  
Got my hydraulic filter at Fleetpride $28.00
I always use genuine Kubota filters. Not that much more (if any more) and Kubota Engineers know wat is best. Besides tractors are an expensive investment at least mine are. Paid close to 90 grand for them.

/ Kubota L3710 Oil and Hydraulic Filter Recommendations? #18  
Kubota has a vested interest in their filters. That said, engine oil filters seems to be commodity items.

Hydraulic filters are special. Our HST Kubota has several Hydrauic filters - including a special "super micron" particle filter just for the HST portion of the hydraulics. It was designed by their engineers as part of that system.
It doens't make sense to me to be second guessing them.
YMMV,
rScotty