Kubota L3901 HST vs. Kioti 4010SE HST Compact Tractor Pricing

/ Kubota L3901 HST vs. Kioti 4010SE HST Compact Tractor Pricing #41  
Wow big number. Thanks to you and the responses, you all did my homework for me. I just wanted to point out that apparently the front axle bearings do not hold up if you use the front bucket with heavy stuff. I've replaced spindle bearing twice on friends 3000 series 'bota. And once on another friend's 'bota. So that's a strike against Kabota. This is from use, NOT abuse of the front bucket.
All the compacts have that front axle weakness. If you only engage the front wheel assist when needed it usually solves or minimizes that problem.

/ Kubota L3901 HST vs. Kioti 4010SE HST Compact Tractor Pricing #42  
THERE IS A DIFFERENCE IN MARKET SHARE THAT MIGHT INFLUENCE THE PRICE. I HAVE A DS4110 GEAR TRACTOR, AND HAVE HAD NO TROUBLE WITH IT EXCEPT THE IGNITION SWITCH THAT KIOTI USES IS POOR. THAY HAVE HAD TROUBLE WITH THEM ON DIFFERENT MODELS. IT SOMETIMES WON'T START, SO A LITTLE WD40 IN THE THE SWITCH AND IT WILL START. MIGHT NEED TO LET IT SET FOR A MIN. OTHERS ON THIS SITE HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH KIOTI SWITCHES. WELCOME ABOARD AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEW TRACTOR.

/ Kubota L3901 HST vs. Kioti 4010SE HST Compact Tractor Pricing #43  
IT MIGHT HELP IF YOU WOULD POST WHERE YOUR FROM.

/ Kubota L3901 HST vs. Kioti 4010SE HST Compact Tractor Pricing #44  
My L2501 will be delivered this week. I really don't think you will see price discounts any time this year. Kubota just had a 3% price increase in Jan By not buying sooner it cost me a additional K for waiting. Supply is not going to improve any time soon with all the backorders dealers are facing at the present time.
My new tractor is 24k with ag tires filled with rim guard, LA 525 loader, 66" QA bucket, level rod, grill guard, 3-point quick hitch, 66" 3pt box blade, one rear remote, rear work light, and filters and fluids for first service. They deliver free and full of fuel.
Bobcat was less money, but I bought the dealer too.

/ Kubota L3901 HST vs. Kioti 4010SE HST Compact Tractor Pricing #45  
Nobody looks at a Yanmar maybe people think its not reliable however
they made John Deere tractors for over 20 years and now they are going to make them with their name instead. Yes a lot of small tractors
have a Yanmar engine.

I test drove a Yanmar YT 235 couple days ago I have seen other tractors but I like this one the best, very comfortable seat, the controls
are at your finger tips. I have a bad back and my riding lawn mower jars
the crap outa me and really causes a lot of back pain when I hit bumps
but never had any pain hitting bumps on the 235!

willy

/ Kubota L3901 HST vs. Kioti 4010SE HST Compact Tractor Pricing #46  
I own both a kubota and a Kioti. My kubota I bought from a fella in Nashville with 45 hours on it, it’s a bx25d very small tractor but with a backhoe I needed at the time. I gave 14k for it in 2016. My Kioti is a 2018 DK5510 with front remote and two rear remotes. Bought it with 51 hours and grapple, front bucket, stump bucket all for 21k. Guy I bought it from got over extended and had to sell. Both tractors have their uses and are used on my property.

/ Kubota L3901 HST vs. Kioti 4010SE HST Compact Tractor Pricing #47  
My L2501 will be delivered this week. I really don't think you will see price discounts any time this year. Kubota just had a 3% price increase in Jan By not buying sooner it cost me a additional K for waiting. Supply is not going to improve any time soon with all the backorders dealers are facing at the present time.
My new tractor is 24k with ag tires filled with rim guard, LA 525 loader, 66" QA bucket, level rod, grill guard, 3-point quick hitch, 66" 3pt box blade, one rear remote, rear work light, and filters and fluids for first service. They deliver free and full of fuel.
Bobcat was less money, but I bought the dealer too.

Congrats on your purchase! I recently received my new L2501 and luckily got in just before the 3% price increase.
The L2501 is a great tractor! You're gonna love it!

Plus, I agree. The Dealers in my area aren't motivated to discount much off MSRP. Why? Because supply is so low. I was able to manage a $1,750 discount and 0% @ 84 months on my L2501. I did check pricing with other Kubota Dealers and found that my local Dealer was just as competitive...although, not as competitive had I gone with another brand.

Mike

/ Kubota L3901 HST vs. Kioti 4010SE HST Compact Tractor Pricing #48  
This is DocTrac, new to the forum, checked this out and so much awesome info! About to pull the trigger on a compact tractor ...

Here's the situation: just received pricing for both Kubota L3901 HST and Kioti 4010SE HST compact tractors. Attachments and implements: tractor, 3rd function, canopy, backhoe, grapple, pallet fork, rotary cutter, box blade, disc harrow, rotary tiller. The configuration is virtually identical, I was very careful to match implements for both offers, e.g. shredders are both 2", 5', heavy-duty. I was shocked by the price difference: the Kubota dealer quoted a price that is $13,000 higher than the Kioti. That's thirteen thousand. Can somebody explain to me how this is possible???
Welcome to the pond where little fish grow up into sharks. I bought the Kioti, si ce looking at them side by side the Kioti just seemed beefier and more heavy duty.
That was 11 years ago never had any problems with it.

/ Kubota L3901 HST vs. Kioti 4010SE HST Compact Tractor Pricing #49  
Thanks Mike......I'm sure nobody wants buyers remorse with the amount one spends for their decision. Kubota just seemed like the correct tractor to avoid any regrets....happy to hear you are pleased with yours! It will be fun to see what my one JD lover neighbor will have to say about my orange!

/ Kubota L3901 HST vs. Kioti 4010SE HST Compact Tractor Pricing #50  
I ran into about the same when I was looking for a 35 hp tractor two years ago. What sold me on the Kioti was the operator's space. I am 6'4" and felt cramped on the Kubota. I love the Kioti and it has been easy to work on.