Kubota L3901 HST vs. Kioti 4010SE HST Compact Tractor Pricing

/ Kubota L3901 HST vs. Kioti 4010SE HST Compact Tractor Pricing #51  
My brother just bought a 2016 ck4010 hst with 175 hrs for 16k. Good buy? Front remote but none on back. 60” bucket.

/ Kubota L3901 HST vs. Kioti 4010SE HST Compact Tractor Pricing #52  
That was a good buy!

/ Kubota L3901 HST vs. Kioti 4010SE HST Compact Tractor Pricing #53  
I have not read thru all the replies but I bought my L3901 HST last Sept with a FEL and a 5' brush hog that I am in love with for our 20 acres. There is a littler know discount for belonging to certain horse organizations that Kubota will give you a 20% discount so all of my stuff was $25K total. And I loved my dealer!

/ Kubota L3901 HST vs. Kioti 4010SE HST Compact Tractor Pricing
Thanks for all the posts on this thread!
Watching another Kioti video and wondering if there is a hydraulic thumb option on the backhoe ...

/ Kubota L3901 HST vs. Kioti 4010SE HST Compact Tractor Pricing #55  

This is a mechanical thumb. Not sure if hydraulic thumb is available.

/ Kubota L3901 HST vs. Kioti 4010SE HST Compact Tractor Pricing #56  
The mechanical thumb works better than I would have thought

/ Kubota L3901 HST vs. Kioti 4010SE HST Compact Tractor Pricing #57  
I agree with airbiscuit. I operated a friend's Kubota when I was looking and didn't like the treadle pedal at all. It also felt cramped to me. When I located the Kioti dealer and stepped up on the platform, I could nearly walk through. I also prefer the FEL stick to be located closer to me opposed to the Kubota design which felt foreign to me. In the end, I suppose it comes down to comfort and pricing. I'm the only person I know with a Kioti but I wouldn't change my decision. I also really like that the SE comes with 2 auxiliary hydraulic ports in the rear. I've got one dedicated to a hydraulic top link which makes life a bit easier.

/ Kubota L3901 HST vs. Kioti 4010SE HST Compact Tractor Pricing #58  
Thanks for all your feedback!
I do have an itemized list from both dealers. For example, the LandPride shredder is 10% more expensive than a heavy-duty Rhino (with chains, actually). The 66" Tiller is $3000 on the Kuboda, but I see the King Cutter Rotary tiller for $1650, I can't explain that difference, since I see lots of people very happy with the King Cutter tiller. The backhoe is quoted at $8210 Kubota versus $6800 Kioti, and the Kubota charges $510 extract for the bucket, I don't get that either. I don't spot any substantial difference on the backhoes...Then the grapple is $2160 for Kubota, but I can get a good grapple for $1200 on the Kioti, it's a simple yet rigid one, I mean, all the grapples out there seem to be around $1600 to $1800 max, and that's without package discount ... It looks to me like the Kubota quote is way out of proportions ...
You got a no brainer in price !! Two years ago when I priced tractors Kubota was 3k higher than Kioti but Kubota was 0% financing Kioti was cash price I also priced JD they where out of ball park.The Kubota prices seem way high I got BH 92 BH for 5,800 for L4701 I can’t imagine prices jump that much in two years??Kubota needs to be more competitive sounds like Kioti will get the sale !!

/ Kubota L3901 HST vs. Kioti 4010SE HST Compact Tractor Pricing #59  
This is DocTrac, new to the forum, checked this out and so much awesome info! About to pull the trigger on a compact tractor ...

Here's the situation: just received pricing for both Kubota L3901 HST and Kioti 4010SE HST compact tractors. Attachments and implements: tractor, 3rd function, canopy, backhoe, grapple, pallet fork, rotary cutter, box blade, disc harrow, rotary tiller. The configuration is virtually identical, I was very careful to match implements for both offers, e.g. shredders are both 2", 5', heavy-duty. I was shocked by the price difference: the Kubota dealer quoted a price that is $13,000 higher than the Kioti. That's thirteen thousand. Can somebody explain to me how this is possible???
I pretty much bought the same configuration as your looking at. Went shopping at Kubota, Mahindra and Deere along with Kioti. I have a thing for John Deere, but after studying awhile I went for Kioti. I heard good reports on Kubota an Kioti, plus my friend has had a Mahindra for years. Tuff little tractor. But I settled on Kioti because the dealer was close by and from reviews I studied, I picked the ck 3510 se. and the money difference paid for a lot of my implements. But I guess it all boils down to individual preferences. It's like a Harley and a Honda. Both are good bikes, but I like my Harley and paid the extra dollars for it. Get the one you fell comfortable with, you'll be the one living with it. Not one bit unhappy with my Kioti.

/ Kubota L3901 HST vs. Kioti 4010SE HST Compact Tractor Pricing #60  
This is DocTrac, new to the forum, checked this out and so much awesome info! About to pull the trigger on a compact tractor ...

Here's the situation: just received pricing for both Kubota L3901 HST and Kioti 4010SE HST compact tractors. Attachments and implements: tractor, 3rd function, canopy, backhoe, grapple, pallet fork, rotary cutter, box blade, disc harrow, rotary tiller. The configuration is virtually identical, I was very careful to match implements for both offers, e.g. shredders are both 2", 5', heavy-duty. I was shocked by the price difference: the Kubota dealer quoted a price that is $13,000 higher than the Kioti. That's thirteen thousand. Can somebody explain to me how this is possible???
I have never seen a Kioti up close but will certainly investigate it, the 3510 HST being the one that is similar to the L3301 in HP. One thing I was hoping for some information on from an owner is the ease of removing the loader. Kubotas are very simple, how about the Kioti? I take off and put on the loader considerably. Any comments on how the HST performs compared to the Kubota would be appreciated.