kubota L4200

/ kubota L4200 #1  

AV8R62

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L4200
I bought an L4200 this past april
Ilove this tractor but is this the only L4200 ever made ?
I drive for miles and see lots of kubotas but not another L4200.
will this make it harder to find parts for ?

/ kubota L4200 #2  
You should have a 5030 like me. I think Kubota only sold 2 of them. Both of us are TBYNetters /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ kubota L4200
my only omplaints with this tractor is why would they sell a tractor like this without hydraulic remotes and a block heater ?

/ kubota L4200 #4  
AV8R62
Because both are available as options. We have quite a few customers with remotes on L series tractors, but we never install block heaters on customer's tractors with our winters here in North Texas.
Lewis

/ kubota L4200 #5  
AV8R62:

I never needed a block heater up here in Michigan and as far as remotes, I believe only the "M" series comes with remotes standard and then only 1 block.

/ kubota L4200 #6  
Your right Daryl

My "M" came standard with one remote. I added an extra one for about $750.

If you don't need a block heater in Michigan than I wouldn't think many others would.

Eric

/ kubota L4200 #7  
Eric:

I haven't seen you post recently. How's the brooder business going?

On another note...The fender extensions for the "M" orchard model won't fit the L5030. Good news...Kubota is coming out with a set this winter, I hope before heavy snow. I was told right around $200.00. That came from Kubota in Torrance, Calif.

/ kubota L4200
I would like to add my own open center valves to my L4200
is their any pictures or schematics available that I could use?
I'm not sure where Kubota plumbs in their valves.

/ kubota L4200 #9  
Well, I see there IS another L4200 around. I thought my neighbor had the only one Kubota ever made! When I try to order parts for it, everyone says " Boy, that's an odd one!" I don't find anything odd about it. It runs like a top and pulls that 11' bat-wing mower around like it was a kids toy. Used it just the other night for a hay ride for the kids. I love that GST. Just like cruise control.