Kubota l4701 Longevity and Reliability?

/ Kubota l4701 Longevity and Reliability? #21  
Quoted from a buddy who is a heavy equipment mechanic
"Kubota's either run forever or are broken. You can see the broken ones have been abused"

My M59 is too small at times, I personally wouldn't go any smaller unless you need a garden tractor with less lifting, less pulling capacity and less PTO capacity and want to fit in very small spaces.

Personally I would get 100-150 PTO HP with large front wheels for a utility loader tractor for a 400 acre farm. The M59/62 will give you similar loader capacity to a SS or CTL but is easier to get in and out of and has 100x better visibility all around. Small front wheels get you into tighter spots but suck for ride over uneven ground.

If you are hard on your equipment get a 100HP CTL with ride control. Small AG class equipment isn't made for hard digging and loader work.

/ Kubota l4701 Longevity and Reliability? #22  
Quoted from a buddy who is a heavy equipment mechanic
"Kubota's either run forever or are broken. You can see the broken ones have been abused"

My M59 is too small at times, I personally wouldn't go any smaller unless you need a garden tractor with less lifting, less pulling capacity and less PTO capacity and want to fit in very small spaces.

Personally I would get 100-150 PTO HP with large front wheels for a utility loader tractor for a 400 acre farm. The M59/62 will give you similar loader capacity to a SS or CTL but is easier to get in and out of and has 100x better visibility all around. Small front wheels get you into tighter spots but suck for ride over uneven ground.

If you are hard on your equipment get a 100HP CTL with ride control. Small AG class equipment isn't made for hard digging and loader work.
Only problem is you could buy three MXs and park them on oposite ends of the farm and drive back and forth with your truck still saving money over buying a 100PTO HP tractor:oops: