Comparison Kubota Mini Ex's

/ Kubota Mini Ex's
IMG_2104.jpg

Ended up getting a used one with a bit over 200 Hrs on it. Nice thing is it is pre emission and still has a year of warranty left on it. I was looking for a open station as I want to be in the woods making trails with it and didn't really want glass windows (plus I just sort of prefer open cabs in general for some reason).
I also got an assortment of buckets (12",24", and a 36" ditch cleaning bucket) and it has the hydro thumb which sure is handy. I really think it is going to work great for our uses!

/ Kubota Mini Ex's #32  
Very nice, a good sized machine. Looks brand new.

You would not believe how handy they are for lifting. It gets used as a back saved as much as it digs. Always keep a lifting strap with you...and you'll go far.

/ Kubota Mini Ex's #33  
Nice machine... I told my wife that we could buy one, complete the projects and then sell it for what we paid. "Nice try, when did you ever sell something after the project was completed?", she replied.

/ Kubota Mini Ex's #34  
^^^My brother really needed a dozer for some work at his place...

I found one and said he could sell when the work was done which satisfied my sister in law.

So it's been about a year since I said I have a guy that is ready to buy it for more than they have in it... now they want to keep it...

Looking around they saw what a good deal if was and don't underestimate the brag factor of having your own dozer.

/ Kubota Mini Ex's
Thanks!
Sure is handy to have around, has helped with several little jobs already and the big projects are just waiting to begin.

/ Kubota Mini Ex's #36  
Does Kubota offer a 6 way blade?

I know the angle blade is an option.

A contractor that does work for me has a large Kobelco with a real dozer blade... he can do amazing things with that machine...

Yes, the kx91 has an optional 6 way blade, Big $$$$'s

/ Kubota Mini Ex's
Yep as Steppenwolfe said they sure do. It is a nice option but not something I really needed for home use at close to a 3K price difference.
They are also on the larger machines if that is of interest to you.