Kubota New Pricing

/ Kubota New Pricing #13  
Maybe they jacked list prices to cover the cost of funds to offer 0 percent financing in addition to the increased cost of actually producing tractors. It would be interesting to actually know how kubota makes pricing decisions and when it offers incentives and when it doesn't. I bought last March, 2022. Since then, prices have gone up and the 20% equine discount is apparently gone.

/ Kubota New Pricing #14  
I bet there is a heavy discount for cash purchase. back in 2017 the cash discount was around 3500$ CAD so... not really 0% If you need to borrow always find out the cash discount and do the math.

/ Kubota New Pricing #17  
The Kubota website builder just estimated my MX at $44k minus the 3 rear remotes and 3 way Gannon. (6k) So about 50k plus tax.
They offered a $1200 cash discount or 0% for 60 mos

/ Kubota New Pricing #18  
It's looking like Kubota is now approaching Deere pricing...

Mike

/ Kubota New Pricing
I just bought one, $5,600.
I paid $5300 Canadian installed and this is it's second winter. But I got a discount because I had pre-ordered that summer.
I imagine they are more now also.

/ Kubota New Pricing
It's looking like Kubota is now approaching Deere pricing...

Mike
My dealer is Deere and Kubota. I asked if Deere took a big jump and he said no, Deere does small increases. He was shocked by the jump Kubota took. And he certain Deere models are now cheaper.