Kubota pricing (new)

/ Kubota pricing (new) #11  
I ordered a few days ago a BX1880 with a loader, belly mower, and
front snow blade. I still have time to change the order. He charged
me $16900. + tax + few fees.

Mine was a little over $17K with a backhoe, but no snow blade.. Not sure what snow blades cost separately or if you have any need for a BH, just showing you that there are other colors than orange that could be a better value.

/ Kubota pricing (new) #12  
I don't want to be sorry I under powered the machine or shoulda woulda.
As long as funds were not a problem, I always went with tractors and equipment just a bit bigger or stouter than I needed rather than having something that was sized just enough to get the job done. ;)

/ Kubota pricing (new) #13  
If you do go with the bx and you won't have a mmm always attached, you will need a belly plate to protect your hydrostatic fan unless Kubota has changed the design. Driving around in woods will be hazardous to that fan! A stick or stump will take it out and it's a real pain to fix. Expanded bx makes (made) a good one.

/ Kubota pricing (new) #14  
I'm guessing you get more snow than we do here in the lower part of the Commonwealth. When we had 2-1/4 acres of mostly grass and the 300 foot driveway, the B7500 seemed the ideal size. It had a rear finish mower and that's my preference.

Six years ago we added some land on one side that brought our grass to around 3-1/2 acres. Went from the B7500 and 5 foot RFM to an L3200 with a 6' RFM. Then built a decent glass and steel heated cab for the tractor and all was well for a while. Now we're looking for something between 38 and 44 HP with factory air.

/ Kubota pricing (new) #15  
If you haven't, look/sit on a B2301 (B2601 too but more$). The added ground clearance is the plus with no hydro cooling fan.

With all your trees I would suggest getting the SSQA for the FEL and then in the future you can get a set of forks for the future tree work (and other back saving chores) you mentioned.

Negotiate with your dealer to do a little better out the door price, if you decide on a different model.

And welcome to the forum!

Last edited:
   / Kubota pricing (new) #16  
I'll second Tompet's advice on the B2301 that's the tractor I'd buy.

/ Kubota pricing (new) #17  
With all your trees I would suggest getting the SSQA for the FEL and then in the future you can get a set of SSQA forks for tree work.

With Pallet Forks that attach to your bucket, your empty bucket is involuntarily included in your payload.

With SSQA Pallet Forks attached directly to the FEL, the bucket is eliminated so you can lift greater payload on the Pallet Forks.

With SSQA Pallet Forks the view of your target load is generally better.

Last edited:
   / Kubota pricing (new) #18  
If you haven't, look/sit on a B2301 (B2601 too but more$). The added ground clearance is the plus with no hydro cooling fan.

With all your trees I would suggest getting the SSQA for the FEL and then in the future you can get a set of forks for the future tree work (and other back saving chores) you mentioned.

Negotiate with your dealer to do a little better out the door price, if you decide on a different model.

And welcome to the forum!

always get SSQA if you buy any Kubota

/ Kubota pricing (new) #19  
always get SSQA if you buy any Kubota
I wouldn't agree with 'always'. Like anything else its a trade off. The quick attach will simultaneously add weight and shift the bucket load further away from the point of leverage. On a SCUT this is significant impact to an already limited capacity. If you aren't in need of constantly switching front implements then you might be better off with a pin on bucket.