kubota road show

/ kubota road show #1  

radioman

Tractor
Kubota BX24
I stopped at my dealer today to pick up some sudt and noticed a tractor trailer with hot graphics painted on the trailer. There was website address showing kubotaroadshow.com . I was in a hurry to get my sudt as wife was in car with my kid and didn't have chance to ask about it. Does anyone know whats the road show is about ? I looked on the website and its show some info about a traveling dealership. Its not due to open until this weekend at my kubota dealer but I think I'll stop in again.
Has anyone been to a kubota road show?

/ kubota road show #2  
I'm surely going to find out and I'll keep you all posted. Please do the same should you venture into to this unknown before I have a chance too.

/ kubota road show
Just went to the road show today. They had all the kubota's out on display, invited the local woodsman group to put on a show, had free hotdogs and hamburgs:D. They also had a tractor trailer with info of kubota history, display case of merchandise and products. My dealer saw me through the crowds and personally came up and greeted me. (That was great) . They also had a drawing for free stil chainsaw and saftey gear. Of course I signed up for it. ;) I would say the kubota show is nothing more then a showing of the new models and rapport. For 30 mins of my time to stop in a look around -I sure felt like a kid again. Shh, don't tell my kids that who were with me.

/ kubota road show
Lol! - I didn't wear my kubota flame hat, but I did get a new dealer kubota hat to replace the dirty ones I was using.:D