Kubota Tractors are Tinted now

/ Kubota Tractors are Tinted now #1  

SandraOpines

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota GL3560, Kubota GL4060
We had a Tint company come to the house and tint my L4060 and Hubby's M7060, Took them 2 days but boy howdy is it a GREAT job!!!! Their attention to detail just astounded me!

20211023_145657.jpg

/ Kubota Tractors are Tinted now #2  
Looks nice. I would like to do the same on my Branson only I want to use a clear ceramic tint.

/ Kubota Tractors are Tinted now #3  
Looks nice. I would like to do the same on my Branson only I want to use a clear ceramic tint.

Does the clear ceramic add a notable increase to the AC? I hate tinted windows but the AC in my mini x isn’t that great.

/ Kubota Tractors are Tinted now #4  
Does the clear ceramic add a notable increase to the AC? I hate tinted windows but the AC in my mini x isn’t that great.
That is my understanding. I have not experienced it first hand but may in the near future. My AC works well but the Sun is hot on my arms and legs at times. Would be nice if I could block some of that out.

/ Kubota Tractors are Tinted now #5  
That is my understanding. I have not experienced it first hand but may in the near future. My AC works well but the Sun is hot on my arms and legs at times. Would be nice if I could block some of that out.

My mini has a window in the roof that’s the worst of the problem. It really would benefit from a shade on that window. I might end up tinting that one.

/ Kubota Tractors are Tinted now #6  
How bad is night time visibility? I know in vehicles dark tint makes it hard to use in the dark.

/ Kubota Tractors are Tinted now
How bad is night time visibility? I know in vehicles dark tint makes it hard to use in the dark.
Probably bad but we never drive at night so not worried about it at all.

/ Kubota Tractors are Tinted now #8  
Yeah, I can't do this as I operate primarily at night for snow removal at my house LOL.

/ Kubota Tractors are Tinted now
Why in the world would you need tinting up North??? It gets that hot up there?

It is near 100* and the humidity is near 80% daily most of the year here, just stifling :D Tinting is a necessity here. Still better than snow tho ;)