Kubota VS Mahindra Max

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #152  
I don't see anything primitive about them, seem well built, tight turning radius ( tighter than some of the other sub compacts. If the comparisons were true) at a comparable price. What's not to like? What they weight a couple hundred pounds more? Maybe some buyers feel that's a small trade off for a tighter turning tractor, that lifts a couple hundred pounds more. Again at an affordable price.
Could it be that some owners of subcompact tractors didn't realize they could get a slightly larger. Stronger more conventional (primitive like ag.Tractors) for comparable price

It was never a question if any one person liked them or not. don't tell me you read everything in this thread and came to that conclusion. And no, it could not be that Sub Compact owners don't realize they could get a "Slightly" larger tractor. That option has always been there. Mahindra did not invent the small Cut Tractor. But that point has been repeatedly made not only here in this thread, but in many of it's kind. Nobody is hear to steal your opinions. You have every right to them, just like every other person.

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #153  
My old b7100 had some similar looks to the max. Must be that solid drivetrain that's primitive and "economy". I wish someone wouldve told me that when I owned it. All I ever heard was " it's a real tractor", " workhorse", etc.

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #155  
Begs the question where are the first two and why interview the third one. Now I'm confused :confused3:

The first two caught on fire and killed the drivers. Third times a charm though =)

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #156  
The first two caught on fire and killed the drivers. Third times a charm though =)
:confused3: So what IS the point? Now you don't like Kioti's? I have not found a tractor that there is not SOMETHING I like about it. Oh, and by the way, I do like some things about the Massey Ferguson tractors.

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #157  
:confused3: So what IS the point? Now you don't like Kioti's? I have not found a tractor that there is not SOMETHING I like about it. Oh, and by the way, I do like some things about the Massey Ferguson tractors.

Sometimes a joke is just a joke. Chillax

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #159  
Guess so. Say, do you have a QA for your loader?

I do believe that Everything Attachments has an after market QA, that comes with the plate to weld onto the bucket. They cut the flanges off that originally pin the bucket to the FEL arms. I kind of did a quick search just to see if it could be done. But you can only pick like 600 LB with the loader, so I didn't think the QA would be much of a factor. Not much I would care to attach to it.

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #160  
I do believe that Everything Attachments has an after market QA, that comes with the plate to weld onto the bucket. They cut the flanges off that originally pin the bucket to the FEL arms. I kind of did a quick search just to see if it could be done. But you can only pick like 600 LB with the loader, so I didn't think the QA would be much of a factor. Not much I would care to attach to it.
Well, good luck with that research. What do you mainly DO with your tractor, I.E. what do you use it for?