L2501 3rd function manual vs electric

/ L2501 3rd function manual vs electric #11  
Plumbing would be similar between a electric vs mechanical.

Mechanical will have 3 lines to tractor...P, PB, and T
Most of the electric valves have T ports that are rated for the pressure and they simply plumb them in series. IE: only two lines connecting to the tractor.

Electric is much more convenient, because you can put the switch on the joystick.

Another option to consider would be a diverter.

I am confused as to why you think/say that the PB is unused on your tractor. If you have a loader.....the PB off the loader is what feeds the 3PH. Look at your loader valve. 4 hoses with quick connects go to the loader. there should be THREE that go to the tractor. Of those three, ONE comes from the pump. The other two go to the manifold below the right floorboard like brian pictured.

The PB hose is what you need to supply your NEW valve. The tank line can be teed also as pictured.

Avoid anything with a closed center valve. You will toast your pump

/ L2501 3rd function manual vs electric #12  
I'm using a rear remote valve to operate my grapple. It's mounted on the fender and the handle points forwards so it's close to the loader control on the fender. It's still not as good as having an electric 3rd function with controls on the joystick. And it's about the same amount of work to install.

I had it installed by the dealer for a different use that I'm not using now, and the grapple was not anticipated at the time. Eventually I will make an electric 3rd function.

/ L2501 3rd function manual vs electric
Plumbing would be similar between a electric vs mechanical.

Mechanical will have 3 lines to tractor...P, PB, and T
Most of the electric valves have T ports that are rated for the pressure and they simply plumb them in series. IE: only two lines connecting to the tractor.

Electric is much more convenient, because you can put the switch on the joystick.

Another option to consider would be a diverter.

I am confused as to why you think/say that the PB is unused on your tractor. If you have a loader.....the PB off the loader is what feeds the 3PH. Look at your loader valve. 4 hoses with quick connects go to the loader. there should be THREE that go to the tractor. Of those three, ONE comes from the pump. The other two go to the manifold below the right floorboard like brian pictured.

The PB hose is what you need to supply your NEW valve. The tank line can be teed also as pictured.

Avoid anything with a closed center valve. You will toast your pump
I was referencing installation instruction from an electric setup, but it must have been for another machine. I do have the connections as noted by Brian.