L3200/3800 ROPS light switch location

/ L3200/3800 ROPS light switch location #11  
The connections under the fenders run to the fuse block, on the L3400 I have there is a 10A fuse that's labelled "work light". I broke into the wire that runs to that fuse and put a weatherproof switch to the left of the steering column for my work light. Easy to do since the wire runs past that area anyway.

DSC01828.jpg

DSC01831.jpg

DSC01832.jpg

I used a 55w halogen light mounted on a cross bar between the fenders, I use the tractor around trees a fair bit and didn't want the light getting broken by branches if I mounted it on the ROPS.

Sean

/ L3200/3800 ROPS light switch location #12  
We just bought our L-3200 last month. I abused the dealer as much as possible since he is a salesman and I like torturing them. They "threw in" a set of ROPS mounted work lights. They wired them with a covered "coax" style wire to work when the key is "on" and they installed a rubber, weather proof toggle switch to the rear of the L-M-H control for the HST. The lights are mounted to one side, together.

/ L3200/3800 ROPS light switch location #13  
those look like some nice LEDS, so I guess I will be using those and get those connected before the snow flies.

/ L3200/3800 ROPS light switch location #14  
Not sure if the 3200 has the same metal panel over the H-M-L lever as the GLs have but I mounted my switches right behind the lever.
light2.jpg