L3560 Which canopy

/ L3560 Which canopy #1  

Taters525

Tractor
None
Have a L3560 but want a canopy for it. Mainly looking for protection from the rain and the ability to add lighting. Most likely a light bar front and something smaller pointing out back. Is the factory one the best one? Not necessarily looking for the cheapest option want something sturdy.

/ L3560 Which canopy #2  
If wanting to install a light bar, I would go with the DELUXE FIBERGLASS CANOPY KIT (E1134). It is about $170 more than the plastic but a lot more rigid. I have installed both and do like the rigid more. I used pick them up at the factory when working for the dealer. Also, as for rear lights, I would mount then to the ROPS using clamps. I haven't seen the newer L series tractors so I don't know what they have for holes in them. The canopy brackets used to mount to the ROPS using u-bolts through a nice sized side plate. You could possibly mount the rear lights off of these.

/ L3560 Which canopy #3  
What I have on my open station M9. It's a Tuff Top and you can fold it down as well.

Attachments

• 100_0013 (1).JPG
    100_0013 (1).JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 89
   / L3560 Which canopy #4  
This is what I have. The dealer installed it. He likes them better than the Kubota canopies because these are steel and they hold up to trailering on the highway.

/ L3560 Which canopy #6  
I bought a "Cover my Tractor" canopy 8 years ago and installed it myself. Easily done. Very sturdy. Acts like a very good "limb deflector" carrying overhanging limbs up over my head harmlessly. Thick fiberglass with sturdy frame and construction overall.

My MF dealer felt that this canopy was more durable and a better product than whatever Massey was offering. One nice feature is you can buy several models. The one I got was made to ship in 3 pieces with 2 joints. It is rather large and would not ship UPS (within reason) otherwise. Price varies based on the size you need, etc. I recommend them. Extremely happy with the sun and rain protection as well as limb deflection.

/ L3560 Which canopy #7  
I researched canopies a few years ago and went with Artillian. Very happy with it as it is sturdy and easy to remove from the mounting bracket. I believe it is actually made by Curtis. For those who have a BH, it can be used facing reward using the same mounting bracket.

As they are not to far from where I live, I was able to pick it up to save the shipping cost. Good luck.

/ L3560 Which canopy #8  
I researched canopies a few years ago and went with Artillian. Very happy with it as it is sturdy and easy to remove from the mounting bracket. I believe it is actually made by Curtis. For those who have a BH, it can be used facing reward using the same mounting bracket.

As they are not to far from where I live, I was able to pick it up to save the shipping cost. Good luck.

That's a good find. The design (being able to reverse it as well as select angles -- and especially the ability to quickly/easily remove it!) is pretty neat stuff. However, being made of aluminum I would have it dented and beat to a bad looking thing in my application. Besides sun and rain protection, the canopy sheds overhanging limbs for me that would both bend and probably tear up one made of aluminum. Still a great design. I'm a little surprised what a wide selection of sources/suppliers exist for canopies.

/ L3560 Which canopy #9  
The Tuff Top I have has a powder coated steel underframe and it's easily adjustable for angle plus it folds down if you trailer or your garage door is low. The frame on the Tuff Top is quite rigid and adding lights would be no issue. Took me about 20 minutes to assemble and it holds up well with encounters with branches, something I have when running around the edges of hayfields. Right color too.

/ L3560 Which canopy #10  
What I have on my open station M9. It's a Tuff Top and you can fold it down as well.
Yours looks like it is probably two piece with the joint in the middle. Mine is 3 piece. I never owned one before this but has been so good I am totally happy with it.

P1020489.JPG
P1020480.JPG