L3600 ?

/ L3600 ? #1  

Woody65

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 4300 HST 4wd
What's a fair price on an L3600 ?

I currently reside on a 1/2 acre and care for it with a push mower. Just purchased a 106acre place, 15 acres of fields and the rest hilly mountain terrain. I don't think the push mower will cut it :). I have been listening to all of your advice to other members regarding the amount of tractor and implements they will need to care for thier places. I believe an L3600 will be suitable for my needs. What is a fair price for an L3600 GST 4wd 550hrs with mid and rear pto, 6' finish belly mower, LA680 FEL, 6' back blade, loaded turf tires, front grill guard, ROPS. It seems to be well cared for. I have looked at all the tractor for sale sites but would like to get your opinions. Any comments and suggestions would be great. :drink:

Last edited:
   / L3600 ?
With all of the experience and knowledge on this site, someone must have some advice to impart on a soon to be tractor owner:laughing: I am new to this and could use some guidance on price :confused2:

/ L3600 ? #3  
$12k? Tractor values used to be more predictable but the market has gotten pretty disorderly in the last few years. The turf tires hurt the value for working sloped rocky land. But 550 hours is a plus.

/ L3600 ? #4  
I would think that would be worth 15-18k if its mint

/ L3600 ?
Ok, so somewhere between 12-18k. I guess the difference in price would be dependent on the condition of the tractor and implements. If they are mint, closer to 18k and if they are worn closer to 12k. Gives me a starting point. Thanks:thumbsup:

/ L3600 ? #6  
Recently sold my L3600 GST for 10 K with a Allis Chalmer WD45 as trade in.
105 acre of hilly tree covered land. Might look for a heavier tractor.
Mine was to light for the lifting needed to be done and the hay bales made it very unstable to unload from a trailer even with weights on the rear.
Bought a 4520 John Deere and satisfied with way it handles hay bales.
ken

/ L3600 ? #7  
sold mine last year fel rear scraper posthole and cultivator l3600gst 430hrs for 19000

/ L3600 ?
Thanks for the info. I am still undecided about purchasing used with low hours or new with 0 down 0 interest. Drove the L3200HST this week. Nice ride, first quote from dealer with FEL, quick attach 66" bucket, 5' woods brush hog and filled tires was $21,900. I thought it was a little high, but it was the first quote.

/ L3600 ? #9  
I got the L3200HST with the quick attach bucket, landpride box scraper and gill pullverizer for $20,000 out the door which was good I thought. Pretty good price for the unit. We have 8 acres and have done tons of work with it and it's everything I initially wanted plus some. I just picked up a low hour 5' landpride tiller, landpride rcr 1860 ctter, woods hd box blade, and a landpride quick hitch for a steal of a price. In my opinion you can't go wrong with the L3200. Good luck