L4310 Hydraulic leak with pics, discrepancy with parts diagram?

/ L4310 Hydraulic leak with pics, discrepancy with parts diagram? #1  

hoffmtc

Tractor
Kubota L4310 HST 4WD
I have a L4310 4wd HST Rops with around 2050 hours on it. In the last few weeks I noticed a small drip puddle on the floor under the right floorboard area. After some investigation the leak is coming from the hard tubing/piping interface with the hydraulic block. See picture #1, leak coming from red circle. After some reading it appears both ends of this hard tubing are sealed with o-rings since it is a low pressure line. Picture #2.

When looking at the parts diagram for the L4310 4wd HST Rops, it indicates I should have threaded fittings on this block? See picture #3. Joint #210 and tube with fittings #190.

Am I missing something?

Another question is if I do determine which correct o-rings I need for this hard tubing, do I need to drain 10+ gallons of hydraulic fluid to repair this?

Thanks for any input!

Attachments

• K1.jpg
    K1.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 167
  • K2.jpg
    K2.jpg
    323.8 KB · Views: 185
  • K3.jpg
    K3.jpg
    761.9 KB · Views: 266
   / L4310 Hydraulic leak with pics, discrepancy with parts diagram? #2  
Try contacting you local friendly Kubota dealer and ask rather than guessing.

/ L4310 Hydraulic leak with pics, discrepancy with parts diagram?
My local dealership is as confused as I am over this.
For the L4310 4wd parts diagram the "Non-HST" hydraulic block shows a pipe with o-rings, but it is not a pipe with two bends in it like I have. It's all original paint on my tractor, so it is nothing that has been altered after the factory. My dealership says these are probably the o-rings I need, but I'm wondering about getting the pipe with bends in case there's corrosion on mine once removed.

I was posting this question here to see if maybe someone has been down this road before and could provide some insight on the situation.

Attachments

• K4.jpg
    K4.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
   / L4310 Hydraulic leak with pics, discrepancy with parts diagram? #4  
Messick's online parts diagram says there is a serial number break for the parts you've identified, so I'm guessing it was redesigned at some point. Did your dealer ask for your serial number to get the correct configuration? I'd try giving Messicks a call. Here's the parts list from their online page, you can see the notes in the far right column regarding serial number:

1642098900049.png