L4400 Price Check

/ L4400 Price Check #1  

Kyle241

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota MX5100
I know there are few that have the L4400 and two were purchased recently. My local dealer is trying to sell me the one he has on his lot to move inventory as my target was the MX4700 that he would have to order. What I would be losing between the tractors is loader capacity which based on his first pricing he provided was not attractive enough (diff of $1600) so that is why the MX4700 was my choice. So now he has 'sweetened' the deal a bit:

L4400, HST, R4's, BH92, FEL quick attach (the one he has on-site doesn't have this but he will get a new bucket and qa), full tank of fuel. Out the door, $34,500 at 0% 48mths or $32,800 cash.

I believe this price to be a little high myself, even though the cash price is close to what I am looking at. I just wish I could get the 0% around $32k total.

Tks.

/ L4400 Price Check #2  
Seems a little high to me but I'm not familiar with prices in your neck of the woods. Your price doesn't even seem to be at least 10% off MSRP. The cash price seems a little better.

/ L4400 Price Check #3  
personally id finance the tractor through the bank an offer him $32,000.

/ L4400 Price Check #4  
Just gotta ask, have you checked Barlow's?

/ L4400 Price Check #6  
   / L4400 Price Check #7  
I believe I am beyond their shipping area as I am in Ontario.

They will ship to the border so really they are well within reach.:D

/ L4400 Price Check #8  
Do you know the quote ex the BH or what they are quoting for the BH?

/ L4400 Price Check
Do you know the quote ex the BH or what they are quoting for the BH?

The dealer did not break it down and I forgot to ask him. I believe it's just over $9k.

/ L4400 Price Check #10  
imho your first pick was the best one, the MX is more substantial , beefier front axle and its a current model