L6060 vs Mx6000

/ L6060 vs Mx6000 #21  
I'm leaning to the l6060. Some really sway me to the mx6000 other then price .[/QUOTE

Had been studying the JD 4000Rs, Yanmar YT359 and the two Kubotas here. Downsizing from small farming operation and did want a tractor with as much capacity as these models. Wanted cab, four wheel drive and front end loader. Yanmar lost out due to dealerships. Just not conformable with them yet. JD was the highest price and also was not pleased with no side windows for ventilation on mild temp days. The two things about the MX I liked better than the L was the front tires and the price difference which for me was about $5,000. i also liked not so much electronics on it. However there were several things on the cab just did not like and one was the side windows are fixed and not able to be open. If you wish to see the full list see my post on it. Skipping the cabs but the other items on the L I preferred: of course have not used it but like these on the L over the MX: the high and low within a range in the HST. Like the front end loader joy stick set up better. Same for most other levers for lift. Easier for me to access. Do like the external lift cylinders on the 3 pth. If the L needs heat guards on the exhaust pipe then the MX does also but does not. No idea on the open station but the rear view mirrors. Arm rest is an option on the MX and so is fel bucket indicator.

/ L6060 vs Mx6000 #22  
I'm leaning to the l6060. Some really sway me to the mx6000 other then price .[/QUOTE

Had been studying the JD 4000Rs, Yanmar YT359 and the two Kubotas here. Downsizing from small farming operation and did want a tractor with as much capacity as these models. Wanted cab, four wheel drive and front end loader. Yanmar lost out due to dealerships. Just not conformable with them yet. JD was the highest price and also was not pleased with no side windows for ventilation on mild temp days. The two things about the MX I liked better than the L was the front tires and the price difference which for me was about $5,000. i also liked not so much electronics on it. However there were several things on the cab just did not like and one was the side windows are fixed and not able to be open. If you wish to see the full list see my post on it. Skipping the cabs but the other items on the L I preferred: of course have not used it but like these on the L over the MX: the high and low within a range in the HST. Like the front end loader joy stick set up better. Same for most other levers for lift. Easier for me to access. Do like the external lift cylinders on the 3 pth. If the L needs heat guards on the exhaust pipe then the MX does also but does not. No idea on the open station but the rear view mirrors. Arm rest is an option on the MX and so is fel bucket indicator.

Good narrative!!!