Lack of Snow......it's my fault.....

/ Lack of Snow......it's my fault..... #1  

River19

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota B2601
Of course I am tempting fate by posting this.....but we have had a really low snow year so far at the NH house and I completely blame it on my purchase of the 2601 with blower and back blade.

I am partially hoping the Snow Gods see this post and send a few February storms our way.....BUT they need to end that crap promptly on April 1.

The storms we have dealt with this year (2" to 20")have been handled easily with the 48" commercial blower and the back blade. I am glad I chose the Turf tires as even without chains on my large hill they have been flawless. I did have spacers installed the other day (were in the original purchase but on backorder) in case I want to run chains eventually.

There......I tempted fate......

/ Lack of Snow......it's my fault..... #2  
Of course I am tempting fate by posting this.....but we have had a really low snow year so far at the NH house and I completely blame it on my purchase of the 2601 with blower and back blade.

I am partially hoping the Snow Gods see this post and send a few February storms our way.....BUT they need to end that crap promptly on April 1.

The storms we have dealt with this year (2" to 20")have been handled easily with the 48" commercial blower and the back blade. I am glad I chose the Turf tires as even without chains on my large hill they have been flawless. I did have spacers installed the other day (were in the original purchase but on backorder) in case I want to run chains eventually.

So, to you guys 20” of snow is a “really low” snow year? If we got 20” of snow, half the population would be paralyzed for months!

MoKelly

/ Lack of Snow......it's my fault..... #3  

Same thing here in the UP we have only received about 70" so far this year. In a normal year we would be over 200" by now.

/ Lack of Snow......it's my fault..... #4  
Same thing here in the UP we have only received about 70" so far this year. In a normal year we would be over 200" by now.

Ya we need snow bad!
We normally take a week off of work and go to the UP to ride sleds in early - mid February

/ Lack of Snow......it's my fault..... #5  
I jinxed the snow here too by buying my toolcat. After 3 years I'm still waiting for a snow worthy of me putting on the rear blower. For now, the front and rear blades do just fine.

/ Lack of Snow......it's my fault..... #6  
I just purchased a MF GC1723 complete with a front mounted blower and rear blade. I too owe all of you snow lovers an apology.

/ Lack of Snow......it's my fault..... #7  
Here in Wyoming, the fall was super dry and we had some of the biggest fires ever. That dryness has continued into winter. We have no snow on the ground, usually we have at least a foot on the ground. Even the ski resorts are hurting for snow. It's kinda scary.

Next years fire season is going to be lit...

/ Lack of Snow......it's my fault..... #8  
Here in new brunswick we have very little snow. Where I live we average about 115 inches per year and so far this year we have about 6 inches on the ground. Last summer was the driest summer anyone I know can remember and that trend seem to be continuing. Glad I didnt go spend a bunch of money on a snowmobile.

/ Lack of Snow......it's my fault..... #9  
We got wind and snow here in Houghton MI today. NOAA says we'll only get an inch today but we've already got more than that.

/ Lack of Snow......it's my fault.....
Seems like I jinxed a lot of you, didn't know my purchase would reach so far, I apologize. Yeah our "storms" have been mostly the 1-3" variety with one good 20" dump and an 8" one mixed in, even at my cabin in northern VT (40miles from Canadian border) has only seen maybe 20" total when we usually get 150-200" per season up there.

Been cold, but no storms. We got 3" maybe 2 weeks ago and 90% of it is still here as crust and ice but nothing new to speak of on the 15day horizon either. Yet.....