Lack of Snow......it's my fault.....

/ Lack of Snow......it's my fault..... #11  
I see what you did there.
I love to ski and very little snow this year.
In fact, I doubt Mother Nature will even bother to send us any more.
Yep, I don’t think she could even if she wanted to.

/ Lack of Snow......it's my fault..... #13  
No apologies needed! I'm OK with no snow this year. Lets get right into spring!

/ Lack of Snow......it's my fault..... #14  
I just took these. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• P1080855.jpg
    P1080855.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 404
  • P1080849.jpg
    P1080849.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 409
   / Lack of Snow......it's my fault..... #15  
No apologies needed! I'm OK with no snow this year. Lets get right into spring!

Couldn't have said it any better. :thumbsup:

/ Lack of Snow......it's my fault..... #16  
Don't beat yourself up so badly. It's not you fault, it's mine. About 5 weeks ago I went out and bought my first and last brand new snowsled, knowing that I would offset the cost somewhat while using it for work. I even took out a loan, knowing that the sled rental would make the payments. It hasn't left my property since I brought it home on Dec 18 and I've put just under 10 miles on it... running back and forth between my house and field on the road in front of my property. This is NOT a good way to break in a new engine...

/ Lack of Snow......it's my fault..... #17  
OK - so now I know all youse guys to blame for our lack of snow here. But, what about all this rain???

/ Lack of Snow......it's my fault..... #18  
Same thing here in the UP we have only received about 70" so far this year. In a normal year we would be over 200" by now.

I was corrected when i once said the Uppers get 400 inches a year. The record was 370 i think. That's more than enough.

/ Lack of Snow......it's my fault..... #20  
We got 22 inches of snow the day my tractor was at the shop getting rear remotes added. I know it happened just because my tractor was gone!

I jus' hope ya'll keep buying sleds and snow blowers if that is what has made it stop snowing!