LAMTRAC 6125

/ LAMTRAC 6125 #1  

DIRTROAD

Platinum Member
Tractor
MF231, MF240, CAT D4K2
Is anyone familiar with this mulcher? Does anyone own one? I just need a little input. Thanks

/ LAMTRAC 6125 #2  
I have heard that it is a very good machine. I ran one for about 10 minutes one time and the cab is quite and comfortable. The dealer told me that this is the best built "small machine" that you can buy. I was looking into buying it and he sold it before I could make up my mind.

/ LAMTRAC 6125
It is small!!! With big HP and only a 4' cutting width, it has to be the highest power to cutting area ratio. I don't think it would be very stable side to side ways on a hill though at only 4'11" wide.

/ LAMTRAC 6125 #4  
The one that I ran had a 5 foot Fecon HDT head on it and it cut very good. The company website has it rated to 100% slope! It is narrow but the tracks are 18 inches wide and there is almost no room between the two tracks. I think that with all of that weight so low to the ground it will be very stable considering that it has a three foot base to sit on. A narrow and light drum on your head is not a good thing since momentum is such an important part of mulching and weight is such an important part of momentum. It is however a very good machine from what I have been told by a very reliable source.