land grader ideas/ plans?

/ land grader ideas/ plans? #11  

/ land grader ideas/ plans? #12  
Either do this as is, or build a trailer assembly behind it, and you could use 3 pt implements.

/ land grader ideas/ plans? #13  
This company has several products.
Dirt Dog Manufacturing >> ATV Equipment

The design is simple. If you had slightly smaller square tubing on the left wheel mount and several drilled holes, you could adjust that side for tilt to crown the road.

/ land grader ideas/ plans?
now were getting close to what i had in mind... tires and the abilitiy to lift the blade back up and take another cut... what happens if i hit something unmovable? any kinda blade rollover like a snow plow?

/ land grader ideas/ plans? #15  
I don't think you need springs. If it hits something, it will either slide sideways or hop over the obstruction. If you want them, you could do something like this.

/ land grader ideas/ plans? #16  
I'm always surprised by how fast people in videos on ATV's are towing graders. If they snag a rock or root, there will be wreckage spread for 50 yards.

Bruce

/ land grader ideas/ plans? #17  
Amen to going slow. You could just use a 1/4" bolt in the hitch as a sort of shear pin.

/ land grader ideas/ plans? #18  
look for david bradley attachments you can pull them behind.

/ land grader ideas/ plans? #19  
In days of your many drawbar hitched machines had a spring loaded release hitch that worked well when the immovable object was hit.