latest Ford Bronco? Need reviews.

/ latest Ford Bronco? Need reviews. #41  
Don't know actually as I'm not in the market for a new off lease vehicle but my wife got her Burb last fall on an off lease buy.

/ latest Ford Bronco? Need reviews. #42  
Amazing, Arly asked a pretty specific question about Broncos. It seems like you always get thread drift but this is ridiculous. I’ve got a Dodge Challenger, maybe that’s what Arly is looking for?

/ latest Ford Bronco? Need reviews.
Amazing, Arly asked a pretty specific question about Broncos. It seems like you always get thread drift but this is ridiculous. I’ve got a Dodge Challenger, maybe that’s what Arly is looking for?
One in 5 posts are concerning the new Bronco. Should I just give up? Or start a new thread and call it "really about the new Bronco"? :(

/ latest Ford Bronco? Need reviews. #44  
One in 5 posts are concerning the new Bronco. Should I just give up? Or start a new thread and call it "really about the new Bronco"? :(
I don’t know if this is correct, but I heard that the new Bronco has the same unibody frame as the Ford Escape. If so, I really have to wonder about the off road capability of this model.

/ latest Ford Bronco? Need reviews. #45  
That’s the Bronco Sport. My bride has one. It’s a great highway rig.

Last edited:
   / latest Ford Bronco? Need reviews. #46  
I don’t know if this is correct, but I heard that the new Bronco has the same unibody frame as the Ford Escape. If so, I really have to wonder about the off road capability of this model.

Oliver 1555 is correct. Bronco Sport and the full-sized Bronco are two completely different animals. Big beefy frame under the full-size Bronco...its just that the engineers who developed the full-size didn't realize just how rough some of the terrain is that the new owners take them through. Hence multiple reports of broken front end components. The aftermarket is stepping up with big beefy replacement parts to fix what Ford didn't engineer correctly in the first place.

Really, Ford should have just stuck a solid front axle under there, same as the old Broncos used to have, instead of going with the independent front suspension (cv joints that limit articulation and tiny tie rods that break).

/ latest Ford Bronco? Need reviews. #47  
My wife got one I drive more than she does, V6, beats the 2011 3.8L Jeep I had in almost every way. I’d take the Jeeps ability to not get filthy (has a lot to do with color) and the Windshield wipers were better on the Jeep. Not much else is even close. Its the best soft top I’ve been it, because it doesn’t sound like your in one.

/ latest Ford Bronco? Need reviews. #48  
Oliver 1555 is correct. Bronco Sport and the full-sized Bronco are two completely different animals. Big beefy frame under the full-size Bronco...its just that the engineers who developed the full-size didn't realize just how rough some of the terrain is that the new owners take them through. Hence multiple reports of broken front end components. The aftermarket is stepping up with big beefy replacement parts to fix what Ford didn't engineer correctly in the first place.

Really, Ford should have just stuck a solid front axle under there, same as the old Broncos used to have, instead of going with the independent front suspension (cv joints that limit articulation and tiny tie rods that break).

Like a Jeep!

/ latest Ford Bronco? Need reviews. #49  
My wife got one I drive more than she does, V6, beats the 2011 3.8L Jeep I had in almost every way. I’d take the Jeeps ability to not get filthy (has a lot to do with color) and the Windshield wipers were better on the Jeep. Not much else is even close. Its the best soft top I’ve been it, because it doesn’t sound like you’re in one.
To be fair to Jeep, they have made a LOT of improvements since 2011.
Our 2020 Jeep Rubicon is far more vehicle than what they offered in 2011.
The turbocharged gas engine, 8 speed transmission, front & rear lockers and sway bar disconnect are just a few features that make our Jeep an off-road beast.