LED Lights on ROPS

/ LED Lights on ROPS #11  
Not sure, if not I’ll make something up with a piece of SO cord, fuse holder, hopefully a dash switch.

I see TSC has a few LED choices I’ll check the local store
Amazon's cheaper.

/ LED Lights on ROPS #12  
Here's how I did mine since I have a canopy. I spaced the width in the front the same as the back so If I later determine I need more light forward I can get the same light bar and install instead.
The lights and harness is all from TSC. I get them when on sale and/or I have a coupon for XX dollars off.

20201226_190303.jpg
20201227_174005.jpg
20201227_174054.jpg
20201227_174024.jpg
20201227_174123.jpg

/ LED Lights on ROPS #13  
Here's how I did mine since I have a canopy. I spaced the width in the front the same as the back so If I later determine I need more light forward I can get the same light bar and install instead.
The lights and harness is all from TSC. I get them when on sale and/or I have a coupon for XX dollars off.

View attachment 714490View attachment 714491View attachment 714492View attachment 714493View attachment 714494
Love that the Wasp & Hornet is essential as the fire extinguisher (y)

/ LED Lights on ROPS #14  
I bought some small led's for all 4 sides of my golf cart (old, cheep, 10 acre; now I can't live without it :=)

Haven't found that "tuit" yet, but they feel pretty sturdy - connections can either be soldered or use standard spade lugs. Each switch is NO/NC, so you can do stuff like use one switch to SWAP which light is on if you want...

Also bought one of these

If I get many more "projects" ordered, might need another shipping container for storage :rolleyes:... Steve

/ LED Lights on ROPS #17  
Mounting inside the ROPS with a magnet lets me reorient the light easily and partially protects it from tree branches. I tried three different neodymium magnets, one with about 90 lbs of pull ($2.70@), one with 112 lbs pull ($3.67@) and one with 405 lbs of pull ($26.35@). All 3 worked fine, the 112 lb/pull was best. The one with 405 lbs pull was overkill for my use.
/edit - prices from 2018.

/ LED Lights on ROPS #18  
Magnet vs tree branch -- tree wins every time. Consider what types of operating environments you will be in.
2 magnets. One magnetic base and another inside ROPS with chain connecting? If light pulls off the other will catch it. But now we're starting to overthink this..

/ LED Lights on ROPS #20  
Good suggestions, especially 'inside' the ROPS. My 4105 has an existing 'bullet' type power connection, behind my seat, that is energised using my standard lighting switch (OFF/HAZARDS/HASZARDS-LIGHTS/LIGHTS).

My only suggestion is to include an anti-vibration layer when attaching to the ROPS. A cut-up "Koozie" (foam neoprene) between the bracket/ROPS provides that.