Leinbach Carryall

/ Leinbach Carryall #1  

HP942

Silver Member
Tractor
LS XJ2025H
Has anyone ever heard of “The Leinback Line” 3 point carryall? I found an old one and don’t know anything about them. It looks and feels really heavy built. If I can modify it to fit my quick hitch I may buy it. Sorry for the bad photo.

Attachments

• 10E15A42-7B4A-49A3-B83F-17197588330F.jpeg
    10E15A42-7B4A-49A3-B83F-17197588330F.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 159
Last edited:
   / Leinbach Carryall #3  
What could possibly go wrong with one by any name?

Rust is the only thing.

Compare build and price with the unit offered by TSC.

/ Leinbach Carryall #4  
They were based near Winston-Salem, NC and I think were bought out by Everything Attachment... I have a post hole digger and a Soil Pulverizer from them. Good product and a good company and it should be a good buy depending on how much they want for it...

/ Leinbach Carryall
They were based near Winston-Salem, NC and I think were bought out by Everything Attachment... I have a post hole digger and a Soil Pulverizer from them. Good product and a good company and it should be a good buy depending on how much they want for it...
The owner wants me to make my own price, he just wants rid of it and said he‘d be good with whatever I came up with. I don’t like pricing other folks stuff. It may take a little modification to work with a QH. I moved it around a bit…..it’s heavy!

/ Leinbach Carryall #6  
New steel is going for $175 to $2 a pound . My neighbor wants me to weld up one of those for him.I told him that with the price of steel today, by the time you put pins on the frame, it's better to buy the finished product.

If you don't like pricing other peoples stuff, Gestimate the material value by the pound. The County line unit I have weighs 86 lbs.

/ Leinbach Carryall #7  
I have one of them. Looks like the same model. I've used it for 20 years, and it's taken everything I've offered it.

/ Leinbach Carryall
I have one of them. Looks like the same model. I've used it for 20 years, and it's taken everything I've offered it.

Do you know offhand if it will fit in a quick hitch?

/ Leinbach Carryall #9  
I've never seen a quick hitch, so have no clue.

/ Leinbach Carryall #10  
Leinbach machinery went out of business about ten years ago. There's nothing complicated in a "carry-all" Offer $75