Leinbach Carryall

/ Leinbach Carryall #11  
If the wood on it is good, $80 is good for both parties; $100 if the seller is a friend, $60 would be a bargain, IMO.

If the wood needs to be replaced, $60...

/ Leinbach Carryall #12  
The frame appears to be built of a heavier metal stock than the current TSC branded model.

/ Leinbach Carryall #13  
I have one. heavy angle tray, heavy angle top and back. Side pockets for stakes. They made good stuff.
IMG_2022.jpeg

Last edited:
   / Leinbach Carryall #15  
I'm not liking that 6 inch spacing out from the lift pins.

With the TSC carry all frame, outfitted with a 42 inch wide 1X6 cedar headboard and deck with very low sides, The B7200 can BARELY lift a capacity load of stone and dirt. 'Frequently can not lift a full load of hardwood rounds to carry them while splitting firewood.

The quick hitch would only make it worse.

Attachments

• 1637556865040.png
    1637556865040.png
    134.5 KB · Views: 65
   / Leinbach Carryall #16  
I have one identical. Not quick hitch compatible as-is, but easy to fix.

To make it work, I bought some long-thread pins and spaced them outwards about an inch using washers. For the top hook, I cut a hole about where the "nb" is to allow the hook tip to pass through. Works fine now.

I don't have boards on mine. I'll use a pallet if needed. I use them along with clamp-on bucket forks to carry twice as much at one time, or to carry something too heavy for the forks to lift.

Bruce

Last edited:
   / Leinbach Carryall #17  
The photo from hslogger is different than the OP's and mine. Ours has the angle braces forward of the uprights, not behind them.

Bruce

/ Leinbach Carryall #18  
The photo from hslogger is different than the OP's and mine. Ours has the angle braces forward of the uprights, not behind them.

Bruce
Mine does too:
carryall-2.jpg

As you said, I also used washers to move the pins out a bit to better match the width of my other implements.

I use the hooks and ropes to secure large loads of firewood when carrying it out of the woods.

/ Leinbach Carryall
Well I drug the old carryall home today, bought it for $50. I stripped off the old rotten wooden deck, now to get out the grinder and find a welder to make it quick hitch ready. I’ll top it off with new fresh cut oak 2x12’s off my band I’ll and some LS safety blue paint and I should be good to go!

/ Leinbach Carryall #20  
Well I drug the old carryall home today, bought it for $50. I stripped off the old rotten wooden deck, now to get out the grinder and find a welder to make it quick hitch ready. I’ll top it off with new fresh cut oak 2x12’s off my band I’ll and some LS safety blue paint and I should be good to go!

More than good to go by the sounds !

gg