Let's see your knife.

/ Let's see your knife. #11  
1486233214256.jpg

At work and got my edc out for a picture. Got 11 others, some case some GEC and 1 Schatt&Morgan. Case copperhead is my favorite.

/ Let's see your knife. #12  
My daily carry used to be an Old Timer. It's now a Kershaw OSO Sweet. not an actual picture of mine, didn't have one handy.

Attachments

• Kershaw.jpg
    Kershaw.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 199
   / Let's see your knife. #13  
I doubt,,, in this day and age,,, that I could replace this knife,,,

2012-10-11114701800x667.jpg

/ Let's see your knife. #16  
I've always carried a stockman, usually a Puma Stockman. I consider it my "dress knife" that gets a pass when you typically carry it somewhere knives aren't allowed (like Epcot center and Disneyworld).

Lately though (past year), I've been carrying a Warren Osborne designed Benchmade Mini-Barrage. Warren was on my deer lease for a bit and I enjoyed his company, he was a fine man that took a liking to me and my daughter hunting together. We enjoyed some good conversations around the fire. Now, I can't bring myself to buy a knife that wasn't designed/made by him.

Warren Osborne- Blademag tribute- Ironically, I sat around a fire with Warren, Joe Kious (his passing mentioned in the article) and another gifted member of the knife making guild one night. These gentlemen were truly passionate about their craft and anyone should be proud to carry one of their knifes. I never imagined, sitting around the fire that night, that two of the worlds best knife makers would be soon to pass.

/ Let's see your knife. #17  
ESEE 4, SCHATT&MORGAN file+wire heavy duty jack worm groove, GEC orange hayn helper, knife brite hayn helper, CASE copperlock ginger ale winterbottom, sodbuster jr purple haze rogers jig, texas jack lime jig , mini trapper amber bone, mini trapper orange peel, beer trapper patriotic kirinite, copperhead red stag, great great grandpa doc's camillus.

Attachments

• 1486257500625.jpg
    1486257500625.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 193
   / Let's see your knife. #18  
I've always carried a stockman, usually a Puma Stockman. I consider it my "dress knife" that gets a pass when you typically carry it somewhere knives aren't allowed (like Epcot center and Disneyworld).

Lately though (past year), I've been carrying a Warren Osborne designed Benchmade Mini-Barrage. Warren was on my deer lease for a bit and I enjoyed his company, he was a fine man that took a liking to me and my daughter hunting together. We enjoyed some good conversations around the fire. Now, I can't bring myself to buy a knife that wasn't designed/made by him.

Warren Osborne- Blademag tribute- Ironically, I sat around a fire with Warren, Joe Kious (his passing mentioned in the article) and another gifted member of the knife making guild one night. These gentlemen were truly passionate about their craft and anyone should be proud to carry one of their knifes. I never imagined, sitting around the fire that night, that two of the worlds best knife makers would be soon to pass.

Wow, I had no idea he passed. I carried a Benchmade 940 for a few years and always thought it was an incredibly well designed knife.

/ Let's see your knife. #19  
Going R-L... my daily carry is a Gerber multitool. Next is (I believe) a 'Green River' blade, from my Navy days, which I still use when big jobs are called for. Of course, both are razor sharp.

I've also included what I refer to as the "Un-holy Alliance!" A sailor usually carries a spike ('fid') but an adjustable spanner comes in handy too... so I had a shipwright weld the two together to produce this. He did a bloody great job of it too, considering they were two different metals.

Attachments

• IMG_0203.JPG
    IMG_0203.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 276
   / Let's see your knife. #20  
Here's some of my other ones. I keep the belt knife in my truck, the rest rarely get used. IMG_9148.JPGIMG_9146.JPG