Let's see your knife.

/ Let's see your knife. #21  
I started carrying electrician's knives when working as a firefighter, the screwdriver blade was used to pull meters (old school, fire service isn't supposed to do that anymore): 2835.jpg

I now carry a two blade electrician's knife since I can't find the same 3-blade I used to carry!

/ Let's see your knife. #22  
That's my kind of knife too grnspot110.

I like fixed blades knifes with a point for skinning, but for just about everything else, a simple straight blade does me fine. For the last couple of years this little folder, made by Outdoor Edge, is the one that is always in my pocket.

K1.JPG
K2.JPG

It gets used most days, often cutting baler twine, which is none too kind on any blade. I didn't realize I liked this knife as much as I do until I lost it a year back. As well as having a good blade, the handle is big enough to grab hold of without having to fold fingers over the blade slot (unexpected blade closure cut me more than once in my younger days).

By the time it was found again I had bought an identical replacement. It allowed me to swap them over if I was in a hurry and didn't want to stop to sharpen just one blade. That worked out so well I now have three, all identical !

/ Let's see your knife. #24  
I just found what I think is a great knife for the price
Was kicking around Home Depot late a few nights ago looking for Rotella T-6 (lol) and came across this little guy for $16.
Been carrying it around for a few days. Scabbard is thick, tough plastic. Stays clipped to pants when knife is unsheathed. Knife “clicks” into sheath so it wont fall out. Blade has stayed sharp after cutting frozen hay net wrap and bale twine. Handle is heavy plastic.
I like my Army Air Corp survival knife, but this is a decent modern alternative.

1641661973499.jpeg

/ Let's see your knife. #25  
Strange never ran across this thread just now seen it . Here's some I just have handy the others are in different locations . I been playing with knives since I was about 10 y/old . They use to mysteriously disappear from my room in my early early teens . Years later I fiqured out my momma would "hide them from me ". Did you ever hear the song " Mama Tried " by Merle ?
Well my mama tried also .

Case USA camo butt skinner /Puma / Gerber folder / SOG seal pup / Argentinian homemade w/sheath / Gerber LMF II Infantryman ........

Attachments

• 20220108_135229.jpg
    20220108_135229.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 140
  • 20220104_090133.jpg
    20220104_090133.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 134
  • 20220104_085359.jpg
    20220104_085359.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 144
  • Gerber-LMF-II-Infantry-Tactical-Knife-Fixed-Blade-Coyote.jpg
    Gerber-LMF-II-Infantry-Tactical-Knife-Fixed-Blade-Coyote.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 144
   / Let's see your knife.
Going R-L... my daily carry is a Gerber multitool. Next is (I believe) a 'Green River' blade, from my Navy days, which I still use when big jobs are called for. Of course, both are razor sharp.

I've also included what I refer to as the "Un-holy Alliance!" A sailor usually carries a spike ('fid') but an adjustable spanner comes in handy too... so I had a shipwright weld the two together to produce this. He did a bloody great job of it too, considering they were two different metals.
Real nice sheath you have there too @Wagtail.

/ Let's see your knife. #28  
This little Imperial is my every day carry. I have had it about 10 years now, which is a record for that service with me, by a long shot.

I lost if several times, but it has always found its way home. The longest absence was about 3 months when I lost it while ice fishing up at my in-laws lakeside retirement home. The following spring, one of their guests found it laying next to the dock.

I broke one side cover on it up there last fall, during a axe throwing event. It took me quite a few throws, to get it to stick, and I didn’t notice the missing plastic, until I used it while gutting a deer the next morning.

I found it in a box of knives, marked $ 1 ea., at a tractor show flea market. It was the only one on the box, marked “made in USA”. The end was broke off the smaller blade, but the larger “razor blade stainless” one was intact, and still is. I ground the smaller blade down to 1”.
E098C40F-9FC2-4FFE-A923-FC36FCDCC63D.jpeg
2F2E8C30-879F-41D3-8188-46DEB2813F4D.jpeg

/ Let's see your knife. #29  
Not exactly a knife but a nice multitool. I bought one for a friend of mine. I like the saws and numerous screwdriver bits that it has.

1641675990702.png