Lets see your Mahindra!

/ Lets see your Mahindra! #32  
Here is my 3016 taking a little break from clearing some timber for a food plot. My first tractor and I am loving it!

Attachments

• IMG_20140610_103604_303.jpg
    IMG_20140610_103604_303.jpg
    860.8 KB · Views: 578
Last edited:
   / Lets see your Mahindra! #33  
Here is my 3016 taking a little break from clearing some timber for a food plot. My first tractor and I am loving it!

How big is your food plot going to be? What are you planting? I love the process of making them.

/ Lets see your Mahindra! #34  
How big is your food plot going to be? What are you planting? I love the process of making them.

I'm expanding an existing food plot of about 1/4 acre to approximately 2 acres. Plan on planting a mix of rye, oats, red clover in the fall, maybe some chicory or radishes as well. Not sure what will go there for a spring/summer plot.

It is really hard to imagine how I did food plot work in the past without a tractor. I have done more in 2-3 half day trips than I had done in the past 10 years. And before it was miserable work and now I can't wait to go out there and "play".

Mark

/ Lets see your Mahindra! #35  
I started probably like you did, using an atv and rakes. I used to mow my clover field in northern NH with a 21in push mower with a bagger on it, that was a ten hour job. I love my tractor!

/ Lets see your Mahindra!
I spent a whole year clearing a wooded lot by hand to build on...bought a max 28 this spring and already have done about 3 years worth of work...

/ Lets see your Mahindra! #37  
image-899228588.jpg

image-1297208030.jpg

image-2601502913.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ Lets see your Mahindra! #38  
3016 HST with FEL and box scraper. It's a few weeks old and has 11 hours already!

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ Lets see your Mahindra! #40  
frontloaderandhoe.jpg