Lets see your Mahindra!

/ Lets see your Mahindra! #392  
Nice Tractor! I have a 4540 also. Do you have a 4WD? I love you front tires. Looks really cool!

/ Lets see your Mahindra! #394  
Nice Tractor! I have a 4540 also. Do you have a 4WD? I love you front tires. Looks really cool!

If your asking about my post , yes it's 4 wheel drive. So far I haven't needed chains with 4 wheel drive. We live in the foothills of the Adirondacks so we can get some good snow in a short period of time. Since we bought the tractor, the most snow we received during the day and that night was 24 inches of wet heavy snow which it walked through without any problems.

This will be the first winter it spends in its new garage (28 x 36) so I won't be covering it anymore.

/ Lets see your Mahindra! #395  
This is my tractor. I got clamp in bucket forks for it but dont know if I'd recommend them. I like the aggressive tires on yours. I wish I could get Industrial tires for my Mahindra. PSX_20181006_102240.jpeg20180828_121556.jpeg

/ Lets see your Mahindra! #396  
I live in Georgia so snow is not something I worry about. I'm from Upsate NY so I know what you mean about the wet snow. I'm so glad I dont live there anymore. Heat and fading paint is something I worry about with my tractor.

/ Lets see your Mahindra! #397  
Our toy ....

Dell.jpg

5418~2.jpeg

And working on our gravel road ..... Pissing off the people in the new sub-division they built along side of our gravel road.

Road Work.jpg

/ Lets see your Mahindra! #398  
This is my tractor. I got clamp in bucket forks for it but dont know if I'd recommend them. I like the aggressive tires on yours. I wish I could get Industrial tires for my Mahindra.View attachment 575372View attachment 575373

It looks very nice, the paint seems good but I do see all colored tractors up here that are kept outside that have faded.

Our neighbor had a nice kubota with the clamp on pallet forks that worked for her but she liked the quick attach forks better.

/ Lets see your Mahindra! #399  
Look what the stork just brought us today. A brand new baby . It's still very wet here so she won't get much use.IMAG0434.jpeg