Light Duty Pallet Forks for 2305

/ Light Duty Pallet Forks for 2305 #1  

turbo36

Veteran Member
Tractor
JD X739 AWS (3), 2016 Toolcat, JD 2038R
I'm looking for a light duty pallet fork attachment for my 2305 but JD does not offer one.
Any help in the aftermarket?

/ Light Duty Pallet Forks for 2305 #3  
How do you see over the bucket?

I use a 2" ball mount with ball to move trailers around my lot. I have it clamped on the bucket similar to the forks. I cannot see to align with the trailers. I either have to get off and on several times or have help.

/ Light Duty Pallet Forks for 2305 #4  
I've been happy with my set from Horst Welding.
There are a couple of discussions about them.
See: Bradco pallet forks

Attachments

• 865859-2006_0128Image0081.JPG
    865859-2006_0128Image0081.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 1,038
   / Light Duty Pallet Forks for 2305 #5  
I have the woods pallet forks with a adapter a welded up for quick connect to work with ,i can not tell you enough how important it is it is to have proper ballast in the rear i used the rim gaurd , great stuff added about 600 lbs on my 2520 dont hesitate to get the pallet forks i use them more than i use my fel bucket , also dont listen to the people who say you wont have enough lifing capicity even if i only lifts 300 lbs its better than try to ge three of your buddys to gather to help you lift somthing

/ Light Duty Pallet Forks for 2305 #6  
With all the leverage on the forks, do they put enough of a load on the bucket "lip" to bend it?

/ Light Duty Pallet Forks for 2305 #7  
Do a search on fork lift attchments. or look under build it Feb.23 2006. I built one and only have $130.00 In it. I'm sure with the picturs if you could build one or have it built. If there are any qustions please contact me.
Charlie

/ Light Duty Pallet Forks for 2305 #8  
I bought the pallet forks for my 2210 from J.D. They are J.D. brand but they are not light duty. I think they are built for a few different loader's which mean's they are most likely just right for the larger one's but for the 2210 they are to heavy. I take the ballast off my tractor when I mow and if I need to move the forks they make the rear end to light for me. But, as someone posted earlier I use my fork's more that I use my bucket.

/ Light Duty Pallet Forks for 2305 #10  
I'm looking for a light duty pallet fork attachment for my 2305 but JD does not offer one.
Any help in the aftermarket?

I brought my forks on ebay, under Gregs Ground works. They can lift well over a 1000lbs.

Attachments

• forks.jpg
    forks.jpg
    546.7 KB · Views: 365